DISCOVER PRACTICAL ENCOURAGEMENT MOTIVATION AND HOPE FOR A BETTER LIFE!
1. First thing we suggest is to take a personal inventory of your life. This helps to see what you need to improve and build upon, and what you need to cut out or change? Taking a personal inventory is not difficult and takes just a little time, but is well worth your effort to enable yourself to see where you are in your life right now, and to know how to set realistic goals for yourself. Begin by simply writing on a piece of paper, or in your computer the things that you see you need to change or improved, and then brainstorming ways that you can accomplish those goals. Include things that are going well in your life to get a complete picture. Often people do not take time to take a real honest inventory of their life, which is why many people do not find the joy they are seeking and sometimes they can feel like their wheels are just spinning!
2. Have realistic expectations of yourself, and your relationships with others. Always do your best and if by chance you fail, get back up and try again. Do not be too hard on yourself because you are human and failing is a part of life, so just take things one day at a time, and one step at a time.
3. Keep it simple by focusing on the most important goal(s) in your life and work on them. Remember that Rome was not built in a day, and either will a total make over of your life happen in one day either. Keep in mind that a little sense of humor about yourselves is
very helpful because none of us are perfect.
4. Be sure to start with prayer, and confide in somone that you trust
and has your best interest in mind. You could contact your church pastor, counselor, or friend. Do not try to improve your situation in life with out having a support system to give you motivation and confidence to reach your desired goals.
5. Remember God has a plan for your life, and your job is to find out what that plan is for you. There are a few ways to do this, of course you could pray about it, although I would suggest contacting your pastor, or if you are not attending a church right now, find a local Bible believing church and ask their pastor, I am sure they would point you in the right direction. Feel free to contact us and we will
HERE ARE MORE WAYS TO FIND ENCOURAGEMENT MOTIVATION AND HOPE