- We encourage you to start by taking a personal inventory of your life to see what you ought to improve and build upon, and what needs to change! Please use the live chat for specific things you need encouragement for and also for someone to pray for you!
- As you find yourself applying the ideas and principles that you see on our web site to your life, we guarantee that you will start to experience grow as a person and the quality of your life will improve.
- Pray and trust that God has a plan for your life. You may want to book mark our site for your convenience and share NeedEncouragement.com with others.
Everyone Needs Encouragement… Find It Here On Our Web Site Today!
1. Bad things happen to all of us in life, but there is hope! But God has promised to help you and will never leave you! God has a plan for your life! We believe that hope an fear is better to fuel your thoughts. You will find that we have helpful words of encouragement for you concerning many topics, such as healthy relationships, self esteem and confidence, stress relief, recovery from addiction, just to name a few. Have realistic expectations of yourself, others and trust that God has a plan for your life. Find help for sadness and depression here!
2. Marriage and Relationships is the ultimate team sport! Keep pressing on and you will find that things in time can get better no matter wheather you are facing, a troubled marriage, or relationship. It might possibly be an addiction, lack of faith in God, or lack of faith period. We also offer stress relief tips that can help. No matter what it is, we can help point you in the right direction. Learn tips about marriage and relationships here.
3. Don’t think you can break the chain of addiction alone? There is help! An addiction can be very powerful and crippling. To over come an addiction we encourage you not to do it alone, seek help. You can start by taking an inventory of your overall health, eat properly, sleep 7-8 hours nightly, exercise regularly, and quit smoking. There is a lot to consider when dealing with alcohol and drug addiction. Learn more about breaking bad habits like alcohol and drug addiction here!
4. Learn how to quit smoking once and for all! You can do what is best for your body. It can be done, but it takes a little work. Encouraging books will offer you insights on such things as how to quit smoking, break bad habits, how to deal with stress better. With our resources you can learn how to stop smoking cigarettes and stop drinking alcohol if it has become a problem. You can break the chains of addiction. Learn more about how to quit smoking here!
5. Find answers to the questions you might have been afraid to ask! If you have questions, we can point you to the answers! Our web site is full of insights that will do more than make you feel good temporarily. We address many very common issues such as dealing with anger, help for depression, how to reduce stress, tied all together with
6. How do you deal with stress in your life? Learn some better ways! What is your attitude like? We provide stress management tips that are very beneficial for you. We understand that many people are not at peace with God, yet they are in desperate need of encouragement for marriage and relationship issues, alcohol and drug addiction. You do not have to allow stress to run your life; you can take back your life by dealing with stress better in some simple yet helpful ways. Learn more about stress management here!
There is a big difference between religion and a relationship with Jesus Christ. Don’t allow yourself to get distracted, make a plan and trust that God will help you as you take your concerns to him in prayer. Learn how to gain real self confidence with a relationship with Jesus Christ instead of just practicing religion.
Have patience as you work to find out what His plan for your life is. Make sure you keep in mind that the place to start is prayer! As you search through our site you will find many very helpful links and a lot of valuable information and resources on living a better life. Patience is vital because life is a marathon not a sprint. Learn more about how God can help you!
9. Forgiveness is not optional because it is a command from God! Each of us at times do not do what we ought to do, and do what we ought not to do. “So when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.” You will not totally understand the benefits of forgiveness fully until you practice it regularly. Learn more about forgiveness here!
10. When you help someone, a boomerang effect takes place! We all need encouragement, sometimes when we choose to reach out to a friend or stranger to offer encouragement to help them, we ourselves often receive encouragement too! This sounds backwards but it is very true. Try today, and share your experience with us. Learn more about how to encourage others here!
11. Discover a whole lot of encouraging resources on our web site too! One thing that all of us have in common is that we are all in need of encouragement, but where do we go to find it and who do we find it in? One of our goals at NeedEncouragement.com is to help you discover what you need from an easy to understand Christian perspective. Discover practical Internet links that help to encourage you. Learn more about our other encouraging web site links here!
- NeedEncouragement.com Blog
- Bill Greguska’s facebook
- Bill Greguska’s Twitter
- Learn about more helpful web sites!
- Abraham Lincoln printable Bible tract
- Mars Hill church sermons pastor Mark Driscoll.
- Join our team!
Here is a complete list of our encouraging topics: 1. About Us 2. Alcohol and Drug Addiction 3. Benefits Of Laughter 4. Bills Blog 5. Ben Hersh’s Story 6. Bill Greguska’s Story 7. Brian Larson’s Story 8. Contact Us 9. Daily Devotionals 10. Don’t Worry, Be Happy 11. Elmbrook Church Sermons 12. Emotional Encouragement 13. Encouragement for Marriage 14. Encouragement for Relationships 15. Encouraging Links 16. Encouraging Music 17. Encouraging Testimonies 18. Encouraging Thoughts 19. Encouraging Videos 20. Faith In God 21. Francis Chan’s Story 22. Free Bible 23. General Help 24. God Can Help 25. Godly Integrity 26. Healthy Sexuality 27. Help For Depression 28. Home 29. Jesus Christ 30. John Wagner’s Story 31. Join Our Team 32. Learn to Encourage Others 33. Letting Go Of Anger 34. Lora Kesselhon’s Story 35. Overcoming Mental Illness 36. Need Forgiveness 37. Need Prayer 38. Nick Vujicic’s Story 39. Overcome A Disability 40. Overcoming Fear 41. Peace With God 42. Phone Help Lines 43. Physical Health 44. Questions 45. Quit Smoking 46. Ray Jablonski’s Story 47. Real Life Issues 48. Real Self Confidence 49. Site Map 50. Spiritual Encouragement 51. Stress Management 52. True Love 53. Where To Start 54. Weekly Mailing List