Discover many helpful tips for encouragement based on Christian principles…
Start by focusing on the solutions and stop being stuck in the problems. See what we have to offer you!
- Focus your life on what is true. First gather the facts, then set realistic goals. Don’t allow negative thinking to stop you from reaching your goals.
- Try doing something kind for someone else. Helping out someone else is not only good for the other person, but it also helps to give you encouragement and to improve your outlook on life at the same time.
- Do not be afraid to trust God. Probably the biggest job in your life is to figure out what God’s plan for your life is. If you are not a so-called “religious” person, that’s no problem – just ask God, in your own words, to show you what you need in your life and He will equip you and give you the encouragement you need.
- Do something that you’ve been neglecting for a while. People who learn to resolve their personal issues are the happiest people.
- Think of people and things you are grateful for. People who function best are those whose life is full of gratitude.
- Keep your life in perspective. Take a quick general inventory of your life. This will give you encouragement and help you see what you need to improve and build upon, and what you need to cut out or change.
- You’re not the only one who has struggles in life. Even though you may feel overwhelmed at times, there is hope, so check out our website for some answers to your questions.
Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. more »
Remember, you’re not alone in this world!
There are others – including us – that are ready and willing to listen and help. And don’t forget… God is always there… even when you can’t hear Him, He knows how you feel and what you need. Don’t hesitate to ask Him and others for encouragement. Feel free to contact us » or if you’d like to speak to a trained counselor who cares – without charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – call 800-633-3446.