We All Need Encouragement!
Never never-never give up!
Believe you can and you’re halfway there!
Just do the best you can. No one can do more than that!
How to Find Encouragement?
Start by changing the way you think about things. Yes, life can be difficult and frustrating for all of us. But the best thing to do is to focus on the solutions and stop being stuck in the problems.
- First, put together as many facts as you can (things that are really true) about your current situation. Then brainstorm some possible better ways to manage things. Proverbs 3:5-6
What Should I Do Next?
Reach out to a friend, pastor, counselor or someone you know who can give you some good insights, advice, and encouragement. On paper, make a list of issues affecting your life to get a clear picture of what is going on.
- Then with the help of prayer, ask God in your own words to show you what you need to do to get you from where you are now, to where you hope to be soon. God knows we all need help and encouragement. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
What Else Can I Do?
Here Are Some More Good Ideas:
- Discover specific types of encouragement that will help you personally. View our drop down menu on top of this page.
- View or many online resources and encouraging phone helplines.
- Watch our inspirational videos: Some bad days / Problem with religion / Pain in life / Live for God / or view all videos.
- Trust that God has a plan for your life and your job is to find out what His plan is for you? Jeremiah 29:11
- Start or keep on praying. Philippians 4:6-8
- If you already have an encouraging website, or possibly thinking about starting your own website to encourage others, consider linking your website to ours.
- We encourage you to tell your friends and family about our Encouragement Ministry!