We All Need Encouragement!
Never never-never give up!
Believe you can and you’re halfway there!
Just do the best you can. No one can do more than that!
Here is a good place you can start!
- Start by trying to change the way you think about things.
- The best thing to do is to try to focus on the solutions and stop being stuck in the problems.
- Put together as many facts as you can (things that are really true) about your current situation. Then brainstorm some possible better ways to manage things. Proverbs 3:5-6
What can I do next?
Reach out to a friend, pastor, counselor or someone you know who can give you some good insights, advice, and encouragement about your situation.
- Also, on paper make a list of the issues affecting your life to get a clear picture of what is going on.
- Then with the help of prayer, ask God in your own words to show you what you need to do to get you from where you are now, to where you hope to be soon. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
What else can I do?
Here are some more suggestions:
- Discover specific types of encouragement that will help you personally, by viewing our online resources / phone help lines and by using our extensive drop down menu on the top of the page.
- Watch our 4 inspirational videos: Some bad days / Problem with religion / Pain in life / Live for God / or view all our videos.
- Trust that God has a plan for your life and your job is to find out what His plan is for you at this time? Jeremiah 29:11
- Keep on praying for answers to your situation. We would be happy to pray for you if you would like us to do so. Philippians 4:6-8
- Tell your friends and family about our Encouragement Ministry, and consider the idea of linking your website with ours if you have one, or if you know someone who does!