- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. ~Charles Swindoll
View many resources of encouragement.
We all need encouragement.
Don’t let a relationship, or an addiction, or physical, emotional or spiritual problems get in the way of the joy and happiness you want in your life!
The effort you put in will be well worth it. Start by changing the way you think about things, yes life can be difficult for everybody to some degree. But we encourage you to begin to focus on the solutions and stop being stuck in the problems. Gather the all facts about the situation that you are in, and start to set realistic goals which will be the beginning of better days to come.
Write down 3 of your personal goals on a piece of paper and put the list on your bathroom mirror or somewhere that you will see them regularly to be an encouragement to you to reach your goals:
Don’t allow negative thinking or a defeatist attitude stop you from reaching your goals. Always keep an eye on your physical health with regular exercise, sleep and proper eating habits. Also, don’t forget that your spiritual health is very important to find true peace and real encouragement. Keep in mind that God has a plan for your life, so make it your goal to find out what that plan is.
Reach out to a close friend, pastor, counselor or someone you know, who can give you some good solid advice and encouragement. Make some time to take an inventory of your life on paper, include your strengths and your weaknesses. Ask God in your own words to show you what you need to do to get you from where you are now, to where you hope to be.
Find more encouragement for your life, check out these 10 encouraging video links below
- Allow God to encourage you!
- Are you looking to strengthen your faith?
- Find encouragement despite a bad day!
- Find more balance in your life!
- Are you on the phone or computer too much?
- Reach out to others for encouragement!
- Is being religious the same as righteous?
- Find answers to your questions!
- Experience more hope and encouragement in your life!
- Share encouragement with someone else today!
Feel free to contact us
Speak to a trained counselor who cares – without charge, 24/7 – call 800-633-3446.
See what we have that we can offer you!