English Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Czech Croatian Danish Dutch Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Indonesia Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Khmer Korean Laos Latin Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Marathi Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Tamil Telugu Thailand Turkish Ukranian Urdu Vietnam Welsh Yiddish
Powered by Translate
Where do I Start?
- Start by changing the way you think about things. Yes, life can be difficult for all of us. But the best thing to do is to focus on the solutions and stop being stuck in the problems.
- First, put together as many facts as you can (things that are really true) about your current situation. Then brainstorm some possible better ways to manage things. Proverbs 3:5-6
- Analyze these possibilities carefully to decide which of them are good goals to attempt? Make a plan and stick to it. Check our drop down menu to find what would be the most beneficial pages for you to view.
What to do Next?
- Reach out to a friend, pastor, counselor or someone you know who can give you some good insights, advice, and encouragement. On paper, make a list of issues affecting your life to get a clear picture of what is going on.
- Then with the help of prayer, ask God in your own words to show you what you need to do to get you from where you are now, to where you hope to be soon. God knows we all need help and encouragement.
- All you need to do is to go to God. Ask Him for the understanding and wisdom to know what to do and what not to do to make your situation better. James 1:5 Then commit yourself to do what it takes to reach your personal goals.
Need more Encouragement?
- Start today to get the encouragement you need through our website and from those you respect and trust. You can also call 1-800-633-3446 or email us and we will listen to you and try to help you in any way we can.
- See what kinds of encouragement that would help you personally. View our drop down menu on top of this page.
- Trust that God has a plan for your life and your job is to find out what it is? Jeremiah 29:11
Take your personal leap of faith to become the person you were meant to be!
We hope you tell your friends about our encouragement ministry.
People always need encouragement!