Actually, we all do…
These three principles will get anyone back on the right track!
- Focus on what is good. Keep things in perspective. Take a quick general inventory of your life. This will give you encouragement and help you see what you need to improve and build upon, and what you need to cut out or change. Take responsibility for your own life, and avoid blaming other people for your problems. Having a good attitude is very important.
- Focus on the truth. Set some realistic goals. Don’t allow negative thinking to stop you from reaching your goals. Keep in mind that a little sense of humor is very helpful to ease the frustration that can be a part of life and reaching goals. Always strive to do your best.
- Focus on your faith. Your job is to figure out what God’s plan for your life is. If you are not a “religious” person, that’s no problem – just ask God, in your own words, to show you what you need in your life and He will start to give you direction and encouragement.
Find encouragement by watching the video below to understand the difference between hope and optimism.
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” more »
Remember, you’re not alone in this world!
There are others – including us – that are ready and willing to listen and help. And don’t forget… God is always there… even when you can’t hear Him, He knows how you feel and what you need. Don’t hesitate to ask Him and others for encouragement. Feel free to contact us » or if you’d like to speak to a trained counselor who cares – without charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – call 800-633-3446.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. Watch how others overcome disappointments »
Are you burnt out on religion?
Do you have questions about your faith or Christianity?
You’re not the only one going through struggles or hard times.
These simple guidelines will be an encouragement to you.
- Free your heart from hate
- Free your mind from worry
- Live a simple life
- Help others
- Expect less and appreciate more
Visit EncouragingBooksAndGifts.com for Christian Books & Gifts