Loneliness Can Be Very Painful!
You can deal with loneliness, but it still can be a factor in life during stressful or depressing times.
In the meantime, if you seem to have more time on your hands alone, make the best of those moments like Jesus did in the scripture on the top of this page.
When we are kids and have nobody to spend time with when we change jobs or schools when a loved one passes away when we are involved in a divorce, or when we grow old without loved ones around.
Reach out people you know and be sure to find your peace with Jesus Christ, make Him your Lord and Savior if you have not done so already?
Keep in mind that you may feel loneliness at times, but you are never truly alone when you know God!
Loneliness can be beaten with help from your friends, and people who are trained to help point you to Jesus Christ and His love, grace, and mercy. ~ Bill Greguska
- How can I experience joy in my Christian life?
- How was the woman a helper suitable for the man (Genesis 2:18)?
- What does the Bible say about loneliness?
- What does the Bible say about sadness?
- Why did God create us? Why are we here?
How To Beat Loneliness?
While the resurrection promises us a new and perfect life in the future, God loves us too much to leave us alone to contend with the pain, guilt, and loneliness of our present life. ~ Josh McDowell
Luke 5:16 But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.
How Much Is Loneliness Affecting You?
- Ask God to put someone in your life to help you in this area.
- If you clearly realize that loneliness is a problem in your life, you need to start to reach out to others.
- Become a volunteer.
- Force yourself to let someone know about your loneliness.
- Start doing something about your loneliness.
- Get involved in a church, or possibly join a local social group, team, or club.
- Consider buying a small pet or cat or dog.
- Sometimes it’s nice to be alone with your thoughts and to be able to share them with God in your prayer.
- Don’t hide your empty feelings, here’s what you can do with being alone!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Some Common Reasons For Loneliness
There are many reasons why people are lonely. Often there are things in life that can pull us away from others. It may be because of rejection, ridicule, being uncomfortable or even picked on or bullied.
To have to deal with it is usually unpleasant for anyone, but it commonly happens because of being alone or unconnected with others.
When someone loses a significant person in their life it usually always initiates a grief response; in this situation, a person might experience profound loneliness, even while in the company of others. take this test about loneliness.
Feeling lonely compared to actually being socially isolated there is a very clear difference. If a person thinks they are lonely, then they are lonely.
People can both be lonely while all by themselves, or in the middle of a gymnasium full of people, or in any size group of individuals.
There are several estimates and indicators why people feel lonely. It has been predicted that about 60 million individuals in the United States, or 20% of the total population, feel alone.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
There’s a difference between solitude and loneliness. ~ Maggie Smith
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.