Self Encouragement Through Prayer!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Many times giving yourself a pep talk through self-encouragement based on God’s promises is just what we need! ~ Bill Greguska
Ephesians 4:22-24 You were taught, concerning your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
Self Confidence Takes Some Trust And Effort!
I have learned in my life that when I am confident and comfortable, things go so much better for me.
When I find my confidence in knowing and following the Holy Spirit’s promptings in my life, that is when I am on top of my game.
I find comfort in understanding that God is in control, and I am not.
If you want to discover some self-encouragement in your life, start by praying for it, then get into your Bible (if you are new to reading the Bible, I would suggest starting in 1 John 1-5).
You will need to seek after the wisdom found in the Bible, also having a church and Bible study to participate in with other believers to encourage you is very important. ~ Bill Greguska
Self Encouragement Starts With God!
Find Self Encouragement By Discovering Your Purpose?
Ways Self Encouragement Can Help You!
- Find satisfaction in who you are because of who God made you, whether it is because of a small accomplishment or just the little things you do or say in your daily life. You need to not only believe in God, but you also need to believe in yourself.
- If you do not know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then make it your goal today to get to know Jesus. If you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, keep on that path and grow closer to Him every moment of your life.
- Consider yourself your own best friend. Think about the things you would say to a good friend when he or she is down and needs encouragement. Say those things to yourself. Often friends can leave us for whatever reason, but you will always have yourself to be with the rest of your life.
- If you don’t like yourself, your life will be an uphill battle. Sometimes we need to be our own best friend.”
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat