Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
If you think you can, or if you think you can’t, you are probably right. Go to God for your encouragement before you go to others. The most important choice I made that affected my entire life was to make Jesus Christ my Lord and savior, no other decisions that impacted my life. ~ Bill Greguska
Topics Of Encouragement
- Are there parts in the Bible that talk about trusting others?
- Can I take control of my thoughts?
- Find answers to crucial questions!
- Frequently asked Bible questions!
- Did Jesus speak strongly against lukewarm faith?
- Does God answer all prayers?
- Does the Bible say anything about doing drugs?
- Do I have to forgive those who sin against me?
- How can I be sure to hear, “Well done, good and faithful servant.”
- How can I give my life to God?
- How do I receive forgiveness from God?
- I have just put my faith in Jesus, now what should I do?
- In what way would you describe forgiveness?
What Choice Will You Make About God?
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about choices to make?
What does Biblegateway say about making a choice?
Nobody Can Make The Choice For You!
We all need to decide for ourselves what we are going to believe. What choice will you make that will impact your eternity and also our lives here on earth? Listen to the words that Billy Graham shares in this uplifting video!
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
To Contact Us, Fill Out This Simple Form Below!
Please Let Us Know Your Decision To Follow The Lord. We Like To Share In Your Joy!
Or, if you have a prayer request, question, or comment, we will try to get back to you as promptly as possible.