Anxiety Can Disappear With Gods Help!
Anxiety will steal your peace!
It is true that worry, fear and anxiety not only have the power to weigh us down and depress us, but it also chokes out the Word of God, which is put in our heart. Another thing is that worry is a bad habit. The more you do it, the more you become addicted to it. People try to comfort themselves with worry, and yet it has the exact opposite effect.
God also puts others in our lives to help us with our burdens and we ought to do the same for others. It is when we are burdened that we need to cast all our cares on Him and experience God’s love for us and the words of hope we find in the Bible. Psalm 9:18 Know that you can pray to God at any time of the day or night. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Can worrying really help anything?
- Does the Bible say anything specific about worry?
- How can a Christian overcome social anxiety?
- Should a Christian take anti-depressants or other mental health medicines?
- What does the Bible say about anxiety?
How To Overcome Anxiety By Tony Evans
If you don’t think your anxiety, depression, sadness, and stress impact your physical health, think again. All of these emotions trigger chemical reactions in your body, which can lead to inflammation and a weakened immune system. Learn how to cope, sweet friend. There will always be dark days. ~ Kris Carr
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
The First Thing To Do When Anxiety Starts To Build Up?
A wonderful technique to help with times when you are feeling anxious is deep breathing. Breathing can be done simply by slowly breathing in through your nose for a count of 7 seconds. Hold your breath for a count of 7 seconds. Slowly exhaling with your tight lips to allow the air to leave slowly between your lips.
Another thing to do to avoid anxiety to get the best of you is to avoid situations in the first place that increase your anxiety if possible. Why worry and fill yourself up with stress? It just makes things worse! When we start noticing that we are suffering too much or feeling stressed out too often, those are the times we need God the most. Have you ever hear it said that anxiety and worry are both involved in a lack of faith!
Often people get medication to help with anxiety, but the medication if is the only fight against worry without prayer and, exercise, good diet, proper sleep, and social connection, the medication can be more of a problem than a solution. It might sound like a cliche, but faith and trust in God will help your problem with anxiety.
How To Deal With Anxiety?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Some Excellent Principles To Help Re-Focus!
- God knows what you are going through and has not forgotten about you.
- Limit the amount of anxiety you will allow the situation to give you.
- Work on having a positive outlook on every situation you are in.
- Guard your mind by filtering what you hear and see. Proverbs 4:23-29
- Be at peace with all people as far as it depends on you.
- Don’t let people or things get under your skin.
- Think of things to be thankful for.
- Accept the things you have no control or power over.
- Do not worry, remember that God loves you.
- Think before you decide to do something, even if everyone else is going to do it.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Matthew 6:34 Instead of worrying which only makes things worse, think about solutions and ask God to give you the wisdom that you need. Don’t worry because God is in control.
How To Relax And Take Control Of Your Life?
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Our heavenly Father understands our disappointment, suffering, pain, fear, and doubt. He is always there to encourage our hearts and help us understand that He’s sufficient for all of our needs. When I accepted this as an absolute truth in my life, I found that my worrying stopped. ~ Charles Stanley