How To Forgive Others, And Yourself!
How To Forgive Others? Why Do We Need To Forgive?
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about the word forgive?
What does Biblegateway say about the word forgive?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.’ Billy Graham
We all have the freedom not to forgive someone, but we cannot control the consequences if we make that decision. ~ Bill Greguska
Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
One Great Way Learn How To Forgive!
Learn How To Forgive Others!
Find hope by seeking to find God’s will for your life. Find hope today by placing your thoughts on good and godly things. You cannot find hope when you focus on evil. Let Jesus help you find real hope.
Find forgiveness for yourself. When you forgive others, you are doing yourself a favor. Our health and peace of mind must learn how to forgive others.
Most all of us have to forgive one another, but did we learn the words, or do we understand the importance of the specific instruction that God commands for us to do.
God does not suggest or tell us that it would be a beautiful thing to forgive others. No, He merely tells us that if we do not forgive others, then He will not forgive us. There is not much room for misunderstanding in that command in Matthew 6:14-15.
Have You Experienced The Forgiveness Of God?
- Do you say things like I forgive the person, but I do not want to see them or talk to them again? How would you feel if God told you I forgive you, but I am going to avoid you and not speak to you, would you feel forgiven? That is not forgiveness. God’s mercy always restores.
- Do you still have any anger or ill feelings toward the person? When you fully forgive the person, wrath will be replaced with pity for them.
- Do you still hold on to the memory of the wrong done to you, and you think about it often? True forgiveness forgets; because of the healing of forgiveness, the pain disappears as if it did not happen. When God forgives, He forgets it forever as if it never occurred.
- Do you have trouble accepting God’s love for you, and receiving God’s forgiveness? If so, it could be because you are standing in judgment of another person. After all, you don’t have mercy; it is hard for you to believe that God has kindness and compassion for you.
- Bottom line, are you forgiving or just pretending to? If you would like to talk to someone more about forgiveness, talk to God, and if you still need more help, you can call. 1-800-633-3446
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat