Chat With A Christian And Find Solutions!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
In the past, when I have kept my thoughts and emotions bottled up inside of me, I have discovered that it is not a productive thing to do in my life. But, when I first pray about my concerns, then if I need to talk to someone, that is what I do which is a plan for success. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Decide Before You Chat Online, To Pray To God First!
Do You Have Questions Or Want To Chat?
The way I have learned to talk with others is to first pray about my situation with God, and then after doing that, I feel it is appropriate to speak to a close friend or pastor. For me, I have talked with Mark Mallwitz and Sue Sauer for many years now (since about 1995 and 2003). I appreciate being able to speak with them since they both point me to Jesus Christ and what they share with me comes from God’s word.
Not everyone has a Mark or Sue in their lives, so in that case, it still is important to bounce things off of other people preferably those who know the Lord as their Savior. ~ Bill Greguska
Sorting Out Your Thoughts And Feelings
Learn How To Share Your Feelings!
Please Don’t Keep Your Problems To Yourself!
If you don’t talk about your problems, you may find your growing tensions or feelings burst out in a way that is inappropriate. You might also notice that things may get worse if you don’t try to get on top of things as soon as possible.
When you talk or chat with another person a burden it is divided, when you share the good news, it is multiplied.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat