Chat With A Christian And Find Solutions!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
In the past, when I have kept my thoughts and emotions bottled up inside of me, I have discovered that it is not a productive thing to do in my life. But, when I first pray about my concerns, that is the best way to do it. But if I still need to talk to someone, then getting wise counsel is a good thing. I found that has been the best plan for success. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Chat with someone who cares and can listen, and can help you! There is no need to do life on your own. There are those of us who care and want to be of help to you. Here are some encouraging scriptures concerning talking with others through wise counsel.
Do You Have Questions Or Want To Chat?
The way I have learned to talk with others is to first pray about my situation with God, and then after doing that, I feel it is appropriate to speak to a close friend or pastor. I have talked with Mark Mallwitz and Sue Sauer for many years now (1995 and 2003). I appreciate speaking with them since they both point me to Jesus Christ, and what they share with me comes from God’s word.
Not everyone has a Mark or Sue in their lives, so in that case, it still is essential to bouncing things off of other people, preferably those who know the Lord as their Savior. ~ Bill Greguska
Learn How To Share Your Feelings!
How To Sort Out Your Thoughts And Feelings?
- Talking aloud about what’s going on in your head and explaining it to someone else, even if you think it doesn’t make sense, helps you clarify the things you worry about.
- Saying things out loud often makes them less scary, and at least by having to sort through your feelings, you know a bit more about what you’re dealing with and can have a better perspective.
- If you have been keeping things to yourself, a situation can seem way more overwhelming than it is. The person you tell might help you see the problem from a new or different perspective.
- Someone outside the situation will be more objective about what’s going on and might have solutions. If you put some thought into the problem and a possible solution, you can come up with some answers.
- Keeping things inside only lets them build-up, and then things can get confusing and possibly more difficult.
Please Don’t Keep Your Problems To Yourself!
If you don’t talk about your problems, you may find your growing tensions or feelings burst out inappropriately. You might also notice that things may worsen if you don’t try to get on top of things as soon as possible.
When you talk or chat with another person a burden, is divided. When you share the good news, it is multiplied.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.