Chess Can Sharpen Your Life! So Visit BeSomeone.org
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or encouragement.
I was born in 1960 and have played chess since I was ten. It helped me focus and concentrate while encouraging me to think outside the box to help me find solutions when I applied the disciplines I needed. Chess is not that hard to learn, but to get good, takes a lot of time. God has given us brains to think and gain wisdom, just as chess has a way of bringing the best out ion me. We can gain understanding from God through the Bible and live life to the fullest! Chess is an excellent tool to sharpen our thought processes and make them focused. Be focused and conformed to the will of God through prayer and the principles of the Bible that guide us. ~ Bill Greguska
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
How Can Chess Help Change Someone’s Life Like It Changed Orrin Hudson
Learn What It Takes To Be Someone!
Every day there seems to be more news about crime and violence in our local schools and communities. Once an at-risk high school student, Be Someone founder Orrin Hudson knows what it’s like to lack direction. Today, through his motivational programs and chess lessons, he is helping thousands of kids stay out of trouble and lead successful lives, “one move at a time.” Watch Orrin talk about the program here.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat