Why Sex In Marriage Is The Only Right Way!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
“Billions of people have had sex. I don’t know how many have actually made love.” ~ Sheila Wray Gregoire
Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed, which is idolatry.
How to balance your passion with purity!
Sex And Marriage Go Hand In Hand!
“Your purity is not based on what you’ve done with your body. It’s based on what Jesus did with His.” ~ Sheila Wray Gregoire
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Sex Was Created By God, Not For Recreation But Re-Creation!
The topic of sex in our society has gotten out of hand in many ways.
- I believe that there is some truth that it is a tendency that women tend to give up sex to get love.
- While often, men tend to give up love to get sex. Both ways are wrong.
Only if people were wise enough to realize that God had a plan for everything and people ought to practice sexuality in the way that God intended it to be, which is in marriage, not the way people feel like it.
I am personally guilty of not doing it the way God instructed us to do so, and because of it, some hardships came about because of it. So I know first-hand what I am talking about in this matter!
Without God as the compass in our lives, we will see more and more of the unbridled sexuality that the world is gravitating towards is a serious concern.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is it wrong for a married couple to have sex just for pleasure?
- Premarital sex – why are Christians so strongly against it?
- What does the Bible say about sex before marriage?
- Sexual immorality, how would that be defined?
- What makes sexual sin such a big deal?
What Did God Originally Create Sex For?
What If More People Abstained From Sex Until Marriage?
If you are sexually active before marriage can cause many unwanted consequences, but even if you don’t experience heartbreak, a sexually transmitted disease, or unwanted pregnancy.
I had sex before marriage and had a daughter; I felt terrible that she had to go through what she did. It was also tough for me, too, knowing in my heart that I had a child out of wedlock before I was saved.
Thank God that she and I are very close, but it always does not work out that way, I am grateful that God showed me and my daughter grace and mercy in this situation. Fortunately, my daughter Sherry and I have been in each other’s lives since she was in 8th grade. God was gracious to reunite us!
God didn’t design sex in this way. He beautifully planned it to be a healthy, pleasurable experience between one man and one woman, and to create children in a healthy family.
Our society had drastically changed the way we value marriage and the personal morals that were taught to us when we were young.
Sex in our society has gotten outrageous. You can tell by what is on TV and the movies to get an idea. Our moral fiber has weakened to the point that it is today for many reasons. Before the Bible was taken out of our schools, we had problems, but now the problems have only gotten worse.
Shame has been taken out of the equation for the most part, although the effects of lack of morals have crippled our society to the point of women having abortions at will, sex before marriage as a norm needs to be corrected.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
The Media In Today’s Society Has Not Helped!
Unfortunately, the media has distorted sex today and has caused our world to embrace lust instead. The truth is it is not a game or a thing to be regarded lightly.
When sex is practiced as recreation or pleasure outside of marriage, it will cause more problems than you can imagine. The momentary pleasure of sin can result in many regrets and negative consequences.
1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat