Do You Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Do You Have Questions And Need Answers?
At some point or another, each one of us has specific issues such as:
- Where did I come from?
- What is the meaning of life?
- How can I determine right from wrong?
- What happens to me when I die?
If you have questions like this that you want to have answered, we encourage you to click here. Got questions? Then start your spiritual journey to find answers to your personal questions! ~ Bill Greguska
Do Not Hesitate, Ask Now!
Here Is Some Helpful Information From GotQuestions.org
- What are some scriptures that can help me find encouragement?
- How can I recover from a broken heart?
- How can I get help to overcome discouragement?
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
- Why is encouragement so important?
A Word Of Encouragement:
- Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
Did You Find Our Site Helpful?
If So, Please Share Us With Your Friends On:
Thank You Very Much! Bill Greguska
A Word Of Encouragement:
- Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.
Do You Have Questions?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Frequently Asked Bible Questions?
- Got Questions Videos!
- Sitemap of www.GotQuestions.org
- Submit your Bible Questions to GotQuestions.org
- Top 20 Most Frequently Asked Bible Questions?
- Got Questions to Ask About Faith, God or Life in General?
- Get Your Free Bumper Sticker at GotQuestions.org
- The Bible Has Answers! We’ll Help You Find Them… GotQuestions.org
Do You Have Questions, We Will Help You Find The Answers!
Matthew 22:36-40 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
What Are Good Questions?
“Good questions” refers to the questions that will open your eyes to give you wisdom and encourage you in some way or another.
Some of your real issues about Christianity may not have ever been answered thoroughly. Sometimes people, would instead not ask an honest question not to sound ignorant, but I have learned that this tactic is not a good one.
If you have questions, we can point you to the answers! Our website is full of insights that will do more than make you temporarily feel good. We address common issues such as dealing with anger or fear, help for depression, how to reduce stress all tied together with Christian theology.
There are more questions specifically for young people. If you got questions, be sure to ask them through our website.
Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Do You Have Questions? GotQuestions.org Has Answers!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
When you walk into a doctor’s office, you’ve got to have the same attitude you would about anything else. You’ve got to ask tough questions, and you’ve got to not be afraid to challenge their credentials. ~ Tom Brokaw
Proverbs 3:13 Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding.