Church Beliefs Are The Compass For Church!
The doctrine that Christians church beliefs come from the need to come from the Bible. Here are some encouraging scriptures concerning some of the church beliefs.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The church is not necessarily only a building to go to on Sundays. The church is the active body of Christ, made up of believers’ hands and feet, reaching out to others to share the love of God with them. All believers in Jesus Christ are a part of the church and need to know what the church’s beliefs are to share them with others in a Biblical way. ~ Bill Greguska
What Do You Believe? What God Wants You To Do?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Questions about the Church
- Questions about the Church – page 2
- What factors should one consider when trying to find a good local church?
- What is an Evangelical Free church?
- Why is church membership important?
Redeemer Evangelical Free Church, Pastor David Lynden, Pastor Bob Bartelme shared some precise and profound definitions of specific essential topics concerning the Christian Faith listed below with the staff’s combined efforts.
Church Beliefs And Church Doctrines!
- God- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, holy, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in a loving unity of three equally divine Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, having limitless knowledge and sovereign power. God has graciously purposed from eternity to redeem a people for Himself and to make all things new for His glory.
- The Bible- We believe that God has spoken in the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, through human authors’ words. As the verbally inspired Word of God. The Bible is without error in the original writings. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation. The Bible is the ultimate authority, which all human knowledge and endeavor should be judged. Therefore, it is to be believed in all that it teaches, obeyed in all that is requires, and trusted in all it promises.
- The Human Condition- We believe that God created Adam and Eve in His image. But they sinned when tempted by Satan, in union with Adam; human beings are sinners by nature and by choice, alienated from God and under His wrath. Only through God’s saving work in Jesus Christ can we be rescued, reconciled, and renewed.
- Jesus Christ- We believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, one Person in two natures. Jesus- Israel’s promised Messiah- was conceived through the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, was crucified under Pontius Pilate. Jesus arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, and sits at God’s right hand the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
Church Beliefs Come From The Truthfulness Of Jesus!
Additional Christian Topics:
- The Work Of Christ- We believe that Jesus Christ, as our representative and substitute, shed His blood on the cross at the perfect, all-sufficient sacrifice for our sins. His atoning death and victorious resurrection constitute the only ground for salvation.
- The Holy Spirit- We believe that the Holy Spirit, in all that He does, glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit convicts the world of its guilt, and He Regenerates sinners, and in Him, they are baptized into union with Christ and adopted as heirs in the family of God. He also indwells, illuminates, guides, and equips and empowers believers for Christ-like living and service.
- The Church- We believe that the true church comprises all who have been justified by God’s grace through faith alone in Christ alone. The Holy Spirit unites them in the body of Christ, of which He is the Head. The true church is manifest in local churches, whose membership should be composed only of believers. The Lord Jesus mandated two ordinances, baptism and the Lord’s Supper, which visibly and tangibly express the gospel.
- Christian Living- We believe that God’s justifying grace must not be separated from His sanctifying power and purpose. With God’s Word, the Spirit’s power, and fervent prayer in Christ’s name, we are to combat the spiritual.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat