Quit Smoking/Save Money!
It’s Not Real Simple (yet it can be done) But Very Profitable In Many Ways!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Another Term For Addiction = Spiritual Warfare
It takes a lot of dedication to quit smoking, and whether you give up for good on your first try or have to give it a couple of tries – just keep swinging at it, and you will succeed. ~ Harmon Killebrew
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your bodies.
Quit Smoking/Save Money and Your Health!
Quit Smoking/Save Money Today!
Addiction Resource Links:
How To Quit Smoking/Save Money Step By Step!
How Much Money You Will Save When You Quit Smoking!
Your focus will be on how much money you will be saving, and this goes for all other products that you use and that you want to cut out of your life.
Save money by quit smoking! (this also applies to any other addiction).
Saving money will be a beautiful thing, but your health improvement will be a real reward!
How Much Money You Will SAVE When You Quit Smoking!
If you smoke one pack a day each day and pay at least the very least $6.00 per pack, you spend $2,190.00 in one year (including sales tax).
If you are a two-pack a day smoker and pay the very least $6.00 per pack, you spend $4,380.00 in one year (including sales tax). Price breakdown for money saved by quitting smoking cigarettes or any other consumable product!
# of packs/day_________
x price/pack ___________
x 30 days/month_______
Total per month _______
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
I Did Not Know How I Could Quit Smoking?
I was so very frustrated that I decided either I was praying wrong, or even worse, God did not want to answer my prayer. I had a powerful addiction that I had to cigarettes. When I asked God to remove this very unhealthy habit, yet it did not go away automatically. However, I kept on relentlessly trying everything to quit. I limited my cigarettes and even used a charcoal filter tip to cut the nicotine.
The strange thing was that I was aware of the dangers of smoking, but that did not stop me. It was finally, when a good friend of mine, David Pabley, encouraged me to quit smoking that I found success over this terrible addiction.
When I see others smoking cigarettes, I do not judge them, yet I feel sorrowful that they have not yet learned how to quit smoking. I had to keep plodding along, which I did, and then the day came, on January 10, 1988, I finally quit smoking! Praise God for that!
Tips On How To Quit Smoking/Save Money!
- In the days leading up to your target stop smoking day, begin cutting back on the number of cigarettes you smoke each day. Try to burn only half of a cigarette when you do smoke before you quit.
- Discuss your decision to quit date with your doctor and ask if nicotine replacement therapy or other medications might help you stop.
- As you are making a plan to stop smoking, pick a date on the calendar for when you want to rid yourself of smoking. (if the method does not work the first time, keep trying until you learn how to stop smoking. It took me more than just one try).
- Get other friends or family members to help keep you accountable and offer support.
- Add up how much money you’re spending now to se