Want A New Life?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A New Life And New Start Are Available!
Today, I am actively trying to help others quit those destructive habits, from one extreme to another! I learned that life is not all about me and what I want or like. Instead, it is about doing God’s will and loving one another. God had a plan for me to start a new life. I believe that God wanted me to understand that plan before He got it into motion.
Want A New Life? Remember That Life Is Short!
Start A New Life- Love God, And Your Neighbor!
John 3:3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”
The Old Is Gone, The New Has Come!
Do You Realise That God Know Our Hearts?
More Things To Consider When Starting A New Life:
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time some time.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Belief in miracles.
- Always choose life.
- Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful, or joyful.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
- Show appreciation for others.
- Do not embarrass a person publicly with an error they made.
- Mention your mistakes before criticizing others.
- Ask more questions instead of giving direct orders.
- Jesus came to this world to serve, not to serve.
- Let the other person save their face when they make a mistake.
- Share compliments freely. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- If you do not have something good to say, don’t say anything at all.
- Make people feel comfortable around you.
- Practice what you preach.
Start Your New Life!
More Encouraging Testimonies
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Mark Mallwitz
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lisa Stackpole
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Moms Legacy
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat