Pornography Is Extremely Harmful!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Pornography is candy —sweet, pleasurable for a moment, but it can make you sick. It can also spoil your appetite. Who would choose broccoli over chocolate? But which is better for you? Truly nourishing relationships are sabotaged when one partner gets enticed by easy access to porn. ~ Whiteman and Petersen
1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
What Does The Bible Say About Pornography?
Pornography And Lust
Real Men Flee From Pornography!
Did you ever wonder why our society is so addicted to porn?
Pornography like all other sins is something that gives immediate gratification immediate gratification yet, in the long run, causes more damage to lives in general and specifically in marriages.
If you think you might have a problem with pornography you can take this 45 question test?
If you would like free emails sent to your mailbox to help you if you are struggling with pornography, that would be a good start. God does not want you to fight this battle on your own! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
Pornography Is Satan’s Tool To Defeat You!
- How can I overcome an addiction to internet porn?
- Is lust a sin?
- Masturbation – is it a sin according to the Bible?
- More about what the Bible says about pornography?
- Imagine Your Life Without Porn
- The Effects of Internet Porn
- How to Battle Porn
- Porn Addiction: My Road to Recovery
- Why Does Your Husband Look at Porn?
Every Man Battles With Lust, Pornography Makes It Worse!
Everyone Has Their Own Story!
An anonymous writer writes in to share his battle and his hope:
It Is Confusing
Lustful Thoughts Concerning Pornography!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat