Since quitting drugs and alcohol over three decades ago, my life hasn’t been perfect, but it has been much better than before thanks to Jesus’ constant presence in my life. When we trust Him through prayer and studying His Word, He gives us everything we need- strength, wisdom, understanding -to navigate this world with grace and dignity. So don’t hesitate any longer; accept Jesus into your heart today and let Him guide you on how to live right! Remember though receiving Jesus does not mean problems will disappear – instead, he provides help dealing with them! ~ Bill Greguska
Romans 7:14-20 We know that the law is spiritual, but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do, but what I hate, I do. And if I do what I do not want to, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is a sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good, I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now, if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is a sin living in me that does it.
Ten Ways To Discover Encouragement For Yourself:
- Encouragement for Relationships
- Encouragement to End an Addiction
- Encouragement for Your Faith
- Encouragement from Many Topics
- Encouragement to Pray Daily
- Encouragement from our Ideas List
- Encouragement via Chatting
- Encouragement from our Sitemap
- Encouragement from a Free Bible
- Encouragement from My Book
Find out what God’s Word says about the situation you are in, and what to do about it ~ click here.
How To Live A Life Dedicated To God?
How To Live Right Information!
You Are More Than Just A Spiritual Being!
You are also a physical, emotional, psychological, and social being who needs balance in your life to have any chance to live right. Apply the following recommendations:
- Eat healthy. Avoid sugar and alcohol.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get regular exercise.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep.
- Be in contact with friends and family regularly.
- Forgive others who have wronged you.
- Laugh and think positively.
- Keep busy, but not too busy.
- Love, help, and encourage others.
- Let go of things that you have no control over.
A Question That Often Plagues Us!
Learn How To Live Right!
How To Live Right?
- Be more concerned about what God thinks than what others think.
- Love God with all your heart, mind, and soul, and love your neighbor as yourself.
- Think of others more highly than yourself.
- Trust God in all that you do.
- Take care of your health, eat right, exercise regularly, and get enough sleep.
- Read your Bible and pray each day.
- Speak kindly about everyone, if possible.
- Be a servant to all people.
- Enjoy your friendships.
- Be friendly to everyone you meet.
- Share the Gospel with anyone who wants to know.
- Live your life for God, not yourself.
- Share acts of kindness to others as often as possible (realize that it does not get you to heaven, though).
- Forgive those who have done you wrong.
- Be kinder to those who irritate you.
How To Live Right And Stop Sinning?
How To Live The Christian Life?
Ask God To Help You Stop Sinning ~ And Live Right!
- Mark 1:14-15 “After John was imprisoned Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. ‘The time has come,’ he said. ‘The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!’
- Acts 16:31 They replied, ‘Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
- Romans 10:9-10 “If you declare with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”
Temptation Will Always Be Present!
Just because we keep away from sin does not mean the temptation to sin will be wiped out as long as Satan has any say in it. He will always try to tempt and deceive us from God’s truth. We need to be prepared with the armor of God each day! Yes, we are all sinners, but what will you do about it after understanding that fact?
Learn how to fight sin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with John Wegner, Brian Larson, and many other Christians! It starts by having a relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
Bondage Breaking Prayer For Milwaukee!
How Can I Improve My Relationship With God?
Some Specific Scripture To Encourage You:
2 Corinthians 5:21 ESV
For our sake, he made him to be sin who knew no sin so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
Romans 1:17 ESV
For in it, the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”
Matthew 5:6 ESV
“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
Psalm 5:12 ESV
For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield.
1 Peter 3:14 ESV
But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled,
1 John 2:29 ESV
If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him.
Titus 3:5 ESV
He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,
2 Timothy 2:22 ESV
So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.
James 5:16 ESV
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
Philippians 4:8 ESV
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
1 John 3:7 ESV
Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous.
Proverbs 21:3 ESV
To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.
Romans 10:4 ESV
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
1 Peter 3:12 ESV
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.
Matthew 6:33 ESV
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.