Encouragement For Teens Is Critical…
Encouragement For Teens…
Teens need encouragement just like anyone of us needs encouragement, and often even more than others!
Although teens sometimes are not experienced enough to know how to encourage themselves or reach out for wise counsel.
Everyone needs encouragement, encouragement for teens is critical, but sometimes I would say that teens need a little extra loving care to get over some difficulties in life.
One reason is because of peer pressure!
Psalm 25:7 Do not remember the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you, Lord, are good.
Out To Eat With My Son Chris And Daughter Sherry
Encouragement For Teens Means Rules
There must be rules to follow in the home that functions well, I suggest not to make a lot of small rules, but rather keep it simple with two iron-clad rules;
#1 No Dishonesty
#2 No Disrespect.
Being firm, fair and fun with your children is so very important for them and for yourself as a parent!
Many teens come from broken homes with their parents divorced which makes their stability that much more compromised. Sometimes a teen just needs to talk things out with someone with some wisdom and life experience, divorce may make things a little harder, but a good parent will be able to apply God’s word and other resources to help him or her raise their child or children in godly ways. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Dealing with mean people, what does the Bible say?
- Dealing with negative people, what does the Bible say?
- Does the Bible say anything about how to deal with puberty?
- Why is sexual temptation a bigger problem for men than for women?
- What does the Bible say about dealing with difficult people?
Encouragement For Teens Especially For Girls!
Besides discipline and direction, some of the best encouragement for teens is love, understanding, time, patience and empathy. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
My Daughter Sherry And I At South Shore Park!
More Personal Advice From Me, As A Proud Parent:
An important word to all parents: Do not allow the world to get to your children before you have a chance to teach them in the truth of God, and also never stop loving them!
One of the best pieces of advice in raising a child is:
Proverbs 22:6 “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.”
I did that with my kids Chris and Sherry, and it seemed to work out good for the most part.
Not being a perfect kid myself when I was growing up, either were my kids, but they were pretty darn good, way better than me, and I am very proud of them both, and now they are young adults, and I will always love them. I learned that encouragement for teens is so very critical in their lives and I always tried to give it to them.
Encouragement For Teens Is So Very Important!
I Believe That Basketball Is In Our Blood!
Parenting Needs To Be Taken Seriously!
I did my best, and that is all a parent can do, and now both Chris and Sherry have two children of their own and now are raising their kids the best they can. Parents, your children will have their struggles to contend with.
I learned and practice three words the best I could which I believe directly helped my kids. Three words that I tried to always keep in mind were the words, “Firm, Fair, and Fun!”
I am convinced that contributed to developing them to who they are today as 25 and 33-years old. Parents, I suggest you do the same, and teenagers, you might want to follow that lead.
Point To The Right Choice!
Keep God in your home and remember the scripture:
Joshua 24:15 But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”
Chris Watching Sherry Do A Flip On The Swings!
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Encouragement For Teens Specifically Boys!
Teens Need Encouragement From God, Parents, Friends!
Encouragement For Teens…
Things That Teens Need To Hear:
- I think you’re fantastic!
- I love that you never give up!
- What you did was kind.
- You’ve got a terrific sense of humor.
- I see that you have a lot of inner strengths.
- Totally awesome!
- Diligent by the way you manage your time.
- Can achieve anything you desire with God’s help.
- You make being proud of your parent!
- You have many great ideas!
- I was just talking about how wonderful you are.
- Have I told you that I am always proud of you?
- You are a great kid!
- I am glad you are such a great kid!
- Do magnificent work!
- You are very honest which is important to God.
- You are thoughtful.
- I like you just the way God made you.
- I like it when you come with me when I go places.
- Thank you for honoring me the way you do.
- You are a very creative and exciting person.
- You’re such a hard worker.
- You set a great example for the other kids.
- I’m grateful God blessed me with you.
- You did a great job on your homework!
Chris And Dog Ceppi Flying A Plane At The Park With Me!
More Encouragement For Teens To Share With Them
- I like how you figured that out.
- How did you come up with that idea?
- You’re a very handsome young man.
- You’re an amazing girl.
- It was good thinking.
- You do that so well.
- Do you know that you give the best hugs?
- You’re very brave!
- You’re so very smart!
- Do you know that you’re a great person?
- You are the kind of friend I wish I had when I was your age.
- Wow! You’re very fast!
- You worked hard on the job until it gets done, high five!
- I do appreciate you so much.
- You make me laugh!
- I was telling the others at work how proud I am of you.
- You did a great job cleaning your room!
- Did you make this all by yourself? That is fantastic!
- You’ve got a great personality
- It makes me happy when you’re around.
- You sure got what it takes!
- You have a big heart!
- That was a kind thing that you did.
- I like that you are so generous.
- I know you’re going to be successful in whatever you do in life.
Encouragement For Teens…
Sherry And Justice At The Zoo!
Encouragement Is Like Honey, Discouragement Is Like Vinegar!
- Did you know that you have some amazing talents?
- God created you for a very particular purpose.
- You sure are one in a million!
- My respect that I have for you is growing.
- Keep working like that, and you’re going to be the best in the world!
- You showed a lot of courage when you spoke up for yourself.
- You make me smile quite often.
- It takes a significant person, to be honest like you just were.
- You’re a real go-getter!
- You are very really polite; that is a good quality to have.
- You are a real blessing.
- There is nobody quite like you.
- It’s a rare thing to find someone honest like you.
- I have confidence that you can figure it out!
- When you stood up for what was right, God said, “Well done!”
Don’t Have Something Good To Say, Be Quite…
- You have a gorgeous outlook on life.
- What a great job you did!
- You are good at seeing solutions to problems.
- This world would be a better place if more people were like you.
- Did you figure this out by yourself? Great job!
- You showed me your maturity the way you reacted as you did.
- You have many valuable skills.
- Every parent wishes they had a kid like you.
- I don’t know what I would do without you.
- I love that I can rely on you.
- Spending time with you is special to me.
- Thank you for respecting and loving me the way you do.
- You stood for the Truth, and that’s what Christians do!
- You did a real Super Job!
- Do you know that I love you a lot!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
Bottom Line… Encouragement For Teens Is Not Optional
They need encouragement to help them grow to be healthy and adjusted young adults. If you can understand that encouragement for teens is something that can not be overlooked.
Then both you and the teens are in good shape. Do not be afraid to reach out to a teen family member or relative or any teen for that matter.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.