Encouragement For Teens Is Extremely Important!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Proverbs 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old, they will not turn from it.
3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
Encouragement Resource Links:
Young People Are All In Need Of Help And Encouragement!
Our young people need to be a part of something special in their lives. Otherwise, they will stray like sheep and get into trouble that they and their parents will regret!
There are tons of peer pressure from their friend, media in general, the Internet, etc. Here are some areas for our young people to get plugged into for their benefit.
- Chess group and other interests
- Bible study
- Spend time with family and healthy friendships
- Sports teams
- Plus other healthy social gatherings
Are You In A Healthy Pack Of Sheep?
Or are you hanging out with a pack of wolves that are leading you down the wrong road towards slow destruction in your life and the life of those you love?
Take a moment to pray about making a plan to get your life involved with something you can find fulfillment in and use your abilities, skills, and interests. Don’t be content with business as usual or to be lead astray any longer! But instead, be lead by God to learn how you can live your life to the fullest!
Encouragement For Teens Is So Very Important!
Encouragement For Teens!
Encouragement for teens will give them the hope they need to be healthy. Support for teens is crucial, even if they would not outright admit it. Your words have the power to build them up or tear them down.
Teens need encouragement, just like anyone of us needs support, and often even more than others!
Although teens sometimes are not experienced enough to know how to encourage themselves or reach out for wise counsel.
Here Are Some Unusual Topics Directed At Teenagers!
Everyone needs encouragement, encouragement for teens is critical, but sometimes I would say that teens need a little extra loving care to overcome life difficulties.
One reason is that of peer pressure!
Psalm 25:7 Do not remember the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love, remember me, for you, Lord, are good.
Encouragement For Teens Means That There Are Rules!
There must be rules to follow in the home that functions well; I suggest not to make a lot of small rules, but instead keep it simple with two iron-clad rules;
#1 No Dishonesty
#2 No Disrespect.
Being firm, fair, and fun with your children is very important for them and yourself as a parent!
Many teens come from broken homes with their parents divorced, making their stability that much more compromised. Sometimes a teen needs to talk things out with someone with some wisdom and life experience. Divorce may make things a little more complex, but a good parent will be able to apply God’s word and other resources to raise their child or children in godly ways. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Dealing with mean people, what does the Bible say?
- Dealing with negative people, what does the Bible say?
- Does the Bible say anything about how to deal with puberty?
- Why is sexual temptation a more significant problem for men than for women?
- What does the Bible say about dealing with difficult people?
Parenting Needs To Be Respected And Taken Seriously!
An essential word to all parents: Do not allow the world to get to your children before you have a chance to teach them the truth of God and never stop loving them!
I did my best, and that is all a parent can do, and now both Chris and Sherry have two children of their own and are raising their kids the best they can. Parents, your children will have to contend with their struggles.
I learned and practiced three words the best I could, which I believe directly helped my kids. Three words that I tried to always keep in mind were the words “Firm, Fair, and Fun!”
I am convinced that these three words contributed to developing them into who they are today as 26 and 34-years old. Parents, I suggest you do the same, and teenagers might want to follow that lead.
Keep God in your home and remember the scripture:
Joshua 24:15 But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Encouragement For Teens!
25 Things That Teens Need To Hear:
- I think you’re fantastic!
- What you did was very kind.
- You’ve got a terrific sense of humor.
- You are awesome!
- I am so proud to be your parent!
- You have many great ideas!
- I was talking to a friend of mine about how respectful and helpful you are to me.
- Have I told you that I am always proud of you?
- I am glad you are such a great kid!
- You are very honest, which is essential to God.
- You are thoughtful.
- Thank you for honoring me in the way you do.
- You are a very creative person.
- You’re such a hard worker.
- I’m grateful God blessed me with you.
- I like how you figured that out.
- It was good thinking.
- You are the kind of friend I wish I had when I was your age.
- You worked hard on the job until it got done. High five!
- I do appreciate you so much.
- You make me laugh.
- You’ve got a great personality.
- You have a big heart!
- I like that you are so generous.
- I know you’re going to be successful in whatever you do in life.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat