Can Positive Emotions Lead To Better Things?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
We all know that positive emotions are wonderful, but remember that we grow while going through hard times in our lives! Keep in mind that intellect is like the engine of a train, and positive emotions are like the caboose. They need to stay in that order, or problems will occur. Here are some encouraging scriptures about all types of feelings.
If you show emotion in competition, temporarily, you’ll be ineffective. If you’re disciplined enough, you don’t get down when you’re behind, and you have a chance to create something positive. ~ Tom Landry
Philippians 1:6 being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Learn How To Create And Nurture Positive Emotions!
Positive Emotions Can Inspire You!
Many people believe that “positive emotions” make them feel good, but those feelings are usually temporary. Positive emotions are emotions that have good results. Fleshly passions produce actions that are not always positive. Often they lead to temptation and sin.
Where do your emotions come from? Are they generated from society, from your flesh, from money, power, position, or are they from God, the maker of heaven and earth?
Take time to figure out whether or not your so-called “positive emotions” are that positive or not.
Not to confuse the fruit of the Spirit with emotions, although Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, all bear some “positive emotions” that come forth from them.
What Does H.A.L.T. Stands For?
Next time you feel your emotions taking a wrong turn, think about the word H.A.L.T. = Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired. If you are one of these feelings, pray and then take care of them right away to prevent destructive emotions from overpowering you!
Jesus Christ had emotions since he was entirely man and fully God. The shortest scripture in the Bible refers to the deep sadness and pain that Jesus experienced in John 11:35. Jesus wept.
Positive emotions are emotions that have good results. Fleshly feelings produce actions that are not always positive. Often they lead to temptation and sin.
It would be fair to say that we all gravitate to wanting to have happy emotions. To do so, a person must find peace in their heart. To see this type of order, it would start with a relationship with God.
You must practice discernment to determine whether or not emotions are genuinely positive by seeing the fruit that comes from them?
I have learned that all my emotions are my responsibility to keep in check, and I also learned that what feels right is not always good for us. That is why we need God to help direct us. ~ Bill Greguska
How Do Our Emotions Work?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- What does the Bible say about managing/controlling emotions?
- How can I receive emotional healing?
- Is “name it claim it” teaching biblical?
- Is there any power in positive thinking?
- What does the Bible say about the prosperity gospel?
More Commonly Referred To Emotions:
Ways To Get Along With Others!
- Be a good listener
- Don’t try to change people
- Keep your sense of humor
- Radiate positively
- Give genuine compliments
- Do kind things for others
- Always smile instead of frown
- Be polite and humble
- Treat others how you wish to be treated
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat