Anger is One Letter Short of Danger!
What Is Anger Management?
Anger Is A Choice That We Make!
People have a way sometimes that can get under our skin and create anger in us (or I should say we allow them to make us angry). It is very reasonable to become irritated or very mad at times.
The important thing is what I do with our anger is the question that needs to be confronted. Being prepared ahead of time in a spiritual way, and also physically taking care of one’s self with regular exercise, healthy food, enough sleep all will significantly reduce any significant outbursts and loss of ability to be in control of one’s self.
Learning over the years that most of the things that I have gotten upset about were not that significant in hindsight. I have learned how to deal with anger that before used to cause trouble in my life. ~ Bill Greguska
How Do You Leak Your Anger?
Here Are Some Helpful Links About Anger:
- According to the Bible, what does it say about holding grudges?
- Does the Bible say anything about controlling your temper?
- How to deal with losing your temper?
- Is it wrong to be angry with God?
- What does the Bible say about anger?
- What can you do with your emotion?
We Have More Control Than We Give Ourselves Credit!
In Your Anger Do Not Sin!
Anger Is Not Something To Leave Unchecked!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
People need to throttle down, or else you will run out of gas, life is a marathon, not a sprint, or you will run out of gas. ~ Pastor Dave Briscoe
Ephesians 4:26-27 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry and do not give the devil a foothold.