Anger is One Letter Short of Danger…
Anger Is A Choice That We Make…
People have a way sometimes that can get under our skin and create anger in us (or I should say we allow them to make us angry). It is very normal to become irritated or very mad at times.
The important thing is what I do with our anger is the question that needs to be addressed. Being prepared ahead of time in a spiritual way, and also physically taking care of one’s self with regular exercise, healthy food, enough sleep all will significantly reduce any major outbursts and loss of ability to be in control of one’s self.
Learning over the years that most of the things that I have gotten upset about were not that significant in hindsight. I have learned how to deal with anger that before used to cause trouble in my life. ~ Bill Greguska
In Your Anger Do Not Sin…
Anger Is Not Something To Leave Unchecked!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- According to the Bible, what does it say about holding grudges?
- Does the Bible say anything about controlling your temper?
- How to deal with losing your temper?
- Is it wrong to be angry with God?
- What does the Bible say about anger?
- What can you do with your emotion?
Stop The Problem Before It Starts!
Are You In Control Of Yourself?
Ask God To Help You With Your Anger!
Keep in mind that if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it, which includes anger. I, too, have struggled with anger and having patience, as far back as I can remember.
Natural consequences have forced me to learn and re-learn how important having patience is – the hard way, due to natural consequences. How many of you have had to do the same thing in your life?
It is obvious that we have all made our personal mistakes in life, but that is no reason to give up hope.
Patience is something many American people struggle within our microwave and instant-everything society. We need to learn how to change that!
There are a couple main things that play a part contributing to our natural bent to anger such as 1. Our fundamental human nature. 2. Technology like the computer, microwave, cell phones, as well as the way we are wired to want what we want when we want it.
A solution would be to try taking things one day at a time and do not get discouraged by any setbacks you might meet along the way.
I have learned that when I have made knee-jerk decisions in the past, the results were not always the best or the way I hoped they would be. Maturity and having patience go together, although learning patience as early as possible in life helps to avoid a lot of major problems in the future.
I also have learned – from past experiences – through stress management that well thought out decisions that are not impulsive usually make things turn out more favorably.
One of the best ways to take care of your anger problem is to deal with your stress with prayer. You will be definitely on your way to calm yourself by putting these principles into practice. ~ Bill Greguska
Deal With Anger And Deal With It Now!
“For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind”. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ephesians 4:26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Is Your Anger Destroying Your Life?
Ten Scriptures To Help Deal With Anger!
- Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. Psalm 37:8
- A wise man fears the Lord and shuns evil, but a fool is hotheaded and reckless. Proverbs 14:16
- A quick-tempered man does foolish things, and a crafty man is hated. Proverbs 14:17
- Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city. Proverbs 16:32
- It is a man’s honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel. Proverbs 20:3
- A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult. Proverbs 12:16
- A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control. Proverbs 29:11
- An angry man stirs up dissension, and a hot-tempered one commits many sins. Proverbs 29:22
- A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1
- A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension, but a patient man calms a quarrel. Proverbs 15:18
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
People need to throttle down, or else you will run out of gas, life is a marathon, not a sprint, or you will run out of gas. ~ Pastor Dave Briscoe
Ephesians 4:26-27 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry and do not give the devil a foothold.