Anger Is One Letter Short of Danger!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
People need to throttle down, or else you will run out of gas, life is a marathon, not a sprint, or you will run out of gas. ~ Pastor Dave Briscoe
Ephesians 4:26-27 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry and do not give the devil a foothold.
How Do You Leak Your Anger?
Be on guard and aware and realize that when someone is trying to trap you before it happens, be sure you keep a relaxed posture and attitude. If you do, you can avoid a messy situation and embarrassment!
As Malachy McCourt once said, “Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.” Grudges do no good whatsoever, and they benefit no one, neither in our business lives nor our personal lives.
The Choices That We Make!
In Your Frustration Do Not Sin!
People have a way to get under our skin and create anger in us (or I should say we allow them to make us angry). It is very reasonable to become irritated or very mad at times.
The important thing is what I do with our problems is the question that needs to be confronted. Being prepared ahead of time in a spiritual way and physically taking care of oneself with regular exercise, healthy food, enough sleep will significantly reduce any significant outbursts and loss of ability to be in control of oneself.
Learning over the years that most of the things that I have gotten upset about were not that significant in hindsight. I have learned how to deal with my issues before it causes trouble in my life.
Remember, either you will deal with your anger, or your anger will deal with you. ~ Bill Greguska
Anger Will Rot Your Bones
It causes migraines, headaches, and many other physical illnesses.
It destroys relationships, marriages and will make us unyielding and closed to others.
If we are captive to our anger, we blind to it.
Do not let any bitter root get into your life.
Do not play into the hands of the enemy!
~ Pastor Phil Griffin paraphrased
Anger Is Just One Little Letter Short Of Danger
Anger is consuming fire. It burns both you and the receiver, so stand up for righteousness, to overcome it with love.
Anger is madness that is not easily quenched in one’s own flesh, so ask The Holy Spirit for His help.
Anger is a virus that can easily be spread. Get into God’s word, and pray.
Anger is deep water that can drownd a friendship quicker than you know, so run to God for help.
Anger is a devil that waits to destroy you, so flee from the devil.
Anger is a violent storm that can do damage beyond imagination, so take shelter with God.
Anger is so evil, even though you know it, anger can trick your mind, be steadfast in God’s word.
Anger is your enemy, and it needs to be restrained with God’s love.
Always remember, Anger is just one letter short of Danger.
Thank God for overcoming the world!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
Anger Is Not Something To Leave Unchecked!
- According to the Bible, what does it say about holding grudges?
- Does the Bible say anything about controlling your temper?
- How to deal with losing your temper?
- Is it wrong to be angry with God?
- What does the Bible say about anger?
- What can you do with your emotions?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat