Anger Is One Letter Short of Danger!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
People need to throttle down, or else you will run out of gas, life is a marathon, not a sprint, or you will run out of gas. ~ Pastor Dave Briscoe
Ephesians 4:26-27 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry and do not give the devil a foothold.
How To Manage Our Anger?
Dogs Wisdom Prevented A Cat Fight!
No, no fightCredits: Amazing World
Posted by Freaky Pet on Friday, May 17, 2019
The Choices That We Make!
In Your Frustration Do Not Sin!
People have a way sometimes that can get under our skin and create anger in us (or I should say we allow them to make us angry). It is very reasonable to become irritated or very mad at times.
The important thing is what I do with our problems is the question that needs to be confronted. Being prepared ahead of time in a spiritual way, and also physically taking care of one’s self with regular exercise, healthy food, enough sleep all will significantly reduce any significant outbursts and loss of ability to be in control of one’s self.
Learning over the years that most of the things that I have gotten upset about were not that significant in hindsight. I have learned how to deal with my issues before it causes trouble in my life.
Remember, either you will deal with your anger, or your anger will deal with you. ~ Bill Greguska
Avoid Sin By Being Aware That You Are Being Trapped!
Be on guard and aware and realize when someone is trying to trap you before it happens, then be sure you keep a relaxed posture and attitude. If you do, you can avoid a messy situation and embarrassment!
Frustration Is Dangerous When It Comes Out Of Our Mouths!
Anger will rot your bones, and it causes migraines, headaches, and many other physical illnesses. It destroys relationships, marriages, and will make us unyielding and closed to others. If we are captive to our anger, we blind to it. Do not let any bitter root get into your life. Do not play into the hands of the enemy! ~ Pastor Phil Griffin paraphrased
How Do You Leak Your Anger?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
Anger Is Not Something To Leave Unchecked!
- According to the Bible, what does it say about holding grudges?
- Does the Bible say anything about controlling your temper?
- How to deal with losing your temper?
- Is it wrong to be angry with God?
- What does the Bible say about anger?
- What can you do with your emotion?
We Have More Control Than We Give Ourselves Credit!
Instruction On How To Deal With Life Better!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat