Love God And Others!
Love is not necessarily a feeling as many people think, actually it is more of a decision made with the intellect followed behind with emotions. It is like a train engine being like the intellect or mind, and the caboose is the feelings that follow.
God’s love is in no comparison to what we share with others in our life. God has given us life and freedom to be able to choose right from wrong, good from evil, and has equipped us with every we need for life and godliness. God is so very awesome that He gave his life for us by dying on the cross for our sins. There is no greater love than God’s love!
There is no greater love than what God gives us! Parents have a great care for their children, but that is no comparison at all to our heavenly Father towards us. Yes, it is true that God does not give you everything that you want, but He does give you everything you need! Learn more. ~ Bill Greguska
- Does God love everyone or just Christians?
- Is it true that love covers a multitude of sins?
- How do we love one another?
- What does the Bible say about love?
- Why does God love us?
The Greatest Witness of God’s Compassion For Us!
One-Minute Gospel By Ray Comfort
- Do you need to apologize or make amends to anyone for something you have done or failed to do?
- How have you been handling your daily frustrations this week?
- Have you prayed and read your Bible this past week?
- Did you make enough quality time with God, your wife or husband, family, and friends?
- Do you reach out to those in need?
- Did you give 100% in your life in the areas of physical exercise and proper eating and sleeping habits this past week? 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- Have you partaken in half-truths or outright lies, putting yourself in a better light to those around you? Or have you used gossip or dirty talk this past week?
- Did you pray for anyone or share the reason for your faith with anyone, especially an unbeliever this past week? Matthew 28:18-20
- Did you manage your time wisely? Have you allowed any person or circumstance to rob you of your joy this week or compromised your personal integrity?
Enjoy God’s Love! Live Like You’re Loved…
Loving Others Like Christ Loved Us!
God’s Highest Purpose In Our Life!
When God loves you, what can be better than that? ~ Aretha Franklin
Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
A Christian Can Honor And Love God By Obeying God!
Forgiveness is a decision of the will. It is commanded by God, or else God will not forgive us. We must make a conscious choice to obey God and forgive. The other person (who is guilty of doing you wrong) may not desire forgiveness and may not ever change, but that doesn’t negate God’s desire that we possess a forgiving spirit Matthew 5:44.
Ideally, the other person who is at fault will seek reconciliation, but, if not, the person who has been wronged can still make a decision to forgive. There have been times in my life that I have had to forgive someone just because God has commanded that in my life as a Christian. My emotions might not have been willing, but my spirit was able to be obedient to God and God’s word and forgive the person since I have been forgiven greatly in my life.
What A Wonderful World This Would Be?
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The most important thing in the world is family and love. ~ John Wooden
Luke 10:27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”