Do You Sometimes Have A Strange Perspective?
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
There are many times in my life that I thought I was without a doubt 100% correct, only to discover that I did not know all the facts or the facts I was told, read, or hear were not accurate. We all can learn how the world and the devil has polluting our minds simply by limiting our reasoning without the help of referring to God’s word and His prompting of The Holy Spirit.
In the videos below you will learn first hand that what you see, or hear are not always the truth. I have learned that God’s word is the truth. When I read things such as we should love one another, we should forgive one another, we should love God and others, all these things and more have brought truth to my mind and give me reason without doubt to believe God’s word from the Bible. ~ Bill Greguska
Wisdom in Relationships
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Free Christian Counseling
Can We Be Humble Enough To Admit We Do Not See Everything Accurately?
Click on image below to learn more…
Do We Sometimes Think That We Know It All? Believe Me, We Don’t!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat
Leave A Comment