Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
NeedEncouragement.com-Ministry started because of the dedication of pastor Ron Sauer and his wife Sue Sauer while I was having marriage problems. Their faithfulness from when we met back in 2003, helping me, inspired me to encourage others through Needencouragement.com. ~ Bill Greguska
Our purpose is to encourage and unite our readers with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. How and why did our ministry start? It began as a result of my former pastor Ron Sauer and his wife, Sue. We are a Christian ministry, and our purpose is to help point people to Jesus Christ! I have learned from my personal experience that encouraging others encouraged me quite a lot when I have had problems in my life! Learn more about us and see how we can encourage you and you can help others. Mark 12:30-31 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. “The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
God Made Something Good Out Of Something Bad!
This ministry of encouragement was established in Milwaukee, WI. Our purpose is to encourage, in a God-honoring way, as many people as possible via the Internet. What was the inspiration that started this ministry? NeedEncouragement.com-Ministry started from my home in 2005 with a 24-hour phone helpline. After two years, I started the website NeedEncouragement.com. Our goal is to use the Internet to continue to give more capacity to help more people. They helped me while I was going through some tough times in my marriage. This website started in Milwaukee in 2007 to encourage others to point me to Jesus and has inspired me in my life through God.
Below are samples of some of the different business cards that we have been handing out since 2007
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat