Things To Learn Today To Bring You Closer To God!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
There are an infinite number of things to learn in life, and the beauty of it all lies in the fact that the more we learn, the more we realize how much we do not know. It’s a humbling experience that reminds us of our limitations as human beings compared to God, who is all-knowing. That’s why I am particularly fond of the acronym B.I.B.L.E., which stands for Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! This simple phrase encapsulates the idea that there is wisdom and guidance to be found within the pages of scripture, offering valuable insights on how to navigate through this journey called life.
Benjamin Franklin once said, “Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn.” These words resonate with me deeply because they highlight the importance of having an open mind and a thirst for knowledge. Each day presents itself as an opportunity for growth and discovery; a chance to expand your horizons by learning something new. Learning isn’t just about personal development either; it extends beyond ourselves. The knowledge we acquire can also serve as a means to help others – those whom we care about deeply. By continually seeking out new information and skills, we equip ourselves with tools needed to uplift and support those around us. However, while embracing new ideas is crucial, maintaining discernment is equally important. We should approach this vast world with an open mind but never lose sight of our own beliefs or let them slip away entirely like brains falling out due to excessive openness. ~ Bill Greguska
Some Things That You Value Make Up Who You Are!
Essential Things To Learn In Life!
- Love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself.
- The best classroom in the world? It is at the feet of an older person.
- When you’re in love, it shows.
- Just one person was saying to me, ‘You’ve made my day!’, makes my day.
- God does not make junk, even if you think so.
- Having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
- Being kind is more important than being right.
- You should never say no to a gift from a child.
- Love does not have to be a two-way street; we can love those who do not love us.
- I can pray for someone when I don’t have the strength or ability to help them.
- Everyone needs a friend to act goofy with once in a while.
- Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
- We should be glad; God doesn’t give us everything we ask for in life.
- It’s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
- Under everyone’s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
More Essential Things To Learn!
- To ignore the facts does not change the facts.
- To have good friends, you need to be friendly to others.
- When you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
- Love, not time, heals all wounds.
- The easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than me.
- God loves you and me more than we can understand.
- Everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
- No one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- Life is tough, but I’m tougher.
- Opportunity is never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
- I wish I could have told my Mom just one more time that I loved her before she passed away.
- When you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
- One should keep his words both soft and tender because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
- A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
- The less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
There are more essential things to learn in life, but this will give you a good start.
If you have any more ideas, please contact us, and we can add them.
Things To Learn While Going Through Trails!
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 14:6 ESV
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Hebrews 4:12 ESV
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Romans 8:28 ESV
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
Romans 5:3 ESV
Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance,
Matthew 26:39 ESV
And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”
Matthew 7:7 ESV
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 800-633-3446 or Chat