Who Doesn’t Have Tension?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. ~ Julius Erving
Tension is inevitable, and a person needs to learn how to deal with it. Sometimes it’s hard to get along with friends, family, co-workers, classmates, etc., for one reason or another. We all can fall into this trap from time to time. Keep in mind that the person who angers you controls you! Knowing this, you can plan ahead to help prevent this from happening. Good sleep, a good diet, and good exercise help keep tension an arm’s length away! ~ Bill Greguska
The worries of the world can provide much tension in your mind and even body! If you believe that God is in control, all you need to do is start trusting in Him more. Here are some encouraging scriptures having to do with tension.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
What Is Stress Management?
- The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines stress as “the burden of one’s emotional or mental well-being created by the demands on one’s time.”
- Stress places demand on one’s resources that exceed the available supply of resources – either in the form of time, money, emotions, or physical ability. Using stress management tools like those on this page will be of great help to you.
Five Ways To Reduce Tension And Stress!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
The 10-Second Rule For Stress Management!
Too Much Tension? Reevaluate Your Life!
How Stress And Worry Can Work Against You!
If you are a believer in God, you need to ask ourselves this question:
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat