Tension Reaps Havoc On Us!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. ~ Julius Erving
1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
5 Ways To Reduce Tension And Stress!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
The 10-Second Rule For Stress Management!
Too Much Tension? Reevaluate Your Life!
Stress And Tension Management Is Critical!
What Is Stress Management?
- The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines stress as “the burden of one’s emotional or mental well-being created by the demands on one’s time.”
- Stress places demand on one’s resources that exceed the available supply of resources – either in the form of time, money, emotions, or physical ability. Using stress management tools like those on this page will be of great help to you.
How Stress And Worry Can Work Against You!
If we are a believer in God, we need to ask ourselves
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat