How To Get Rid Of Your Tension?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. ~ Julius Erving
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Five Ways To Reduce Tension And Stress!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
The 10-Second Rule For Stress Management!
Too Much Tension? Reevaluate Your Life!
Stress And Tension Management Is Critical!
Sometimes it ‘s hard to get along with others for one reason or another. We all fall into this trap from time to time. Understand that we know that the person who angers you controls you! We know you can be more ready ahead of time to prevent this from happening.
What Is Stress Management?
- The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines stress as “the burden of one’s emotional or mental well-being created by the demands on one’s time.”
- Stress places demand on one’s resources that exceed the available supply of resources – either in the form of time, money, emotions, or physical ability. Using stress management tools like those on this page will be of great help to you.
How Stress And Worry Can Work Against You!
If you are a believer in God, you need to ask ourself this question:
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat