How Do You Deal With Your Tension?
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Tension is inevitable, and a person needs to learn how to deal with it. Sometimes it’s hard to get along with friends, family, co-workers, classmates, etc., for one reason or another. We all can fall into this trap from time to time. Keep in mind that the person who angers you controls you! Knowing this, you can plan ahead to help prevent this from happening. Good sleep, a good diet, and good exercise help keep tension at arm’s length away! The world’s worries can provide much stress in your mind and body! If you believe God is in control, you must start trusting in Him more. Also, make it a priority to exercise when you are experiencing tension and stress. Also, make sure you focus on trying to have a little fun and laugh a little. Change the way you look at stress and tension, and then make stress and anxiety your enemy by preparing ahead of time for things, try to take things a little lighter in your life by the way you respond to or, and then make stress and tension your enemy by preparing ahead of time for things coming up, and to sort your thought by determining when, and how much to be concerned about them. Try to take things a little lighter in your life by the way you respond to stressful moments, it may sound simplistic, and if you try it, you might find that it is not that difficult. You will find that doing that will be one of the wisest things you have done in a while. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Five Ways To Reduce Tension And Stress!
The 10-Second Rule For Stress Management!
Too much tension? Reevaluate your life! You’ve possibly heard about the 10-second rule, using the ten seconds before responding or evaluating to show how Jesus would answer and then try to do as He would want you to.
How Stress And Worry Can Work Against You!
If you believe in God, you need to ask yourself this question: Who is our resource, and who is our supply? Stress is the inevitable response when we become disconnected from our Source. Once we reconnect our attention to our Supply and Source, we will quickly notice that our stress will fall back into perspective. It would help if you dealt with stress better. Looking back on my life, the pressure has been a thorn in my side, yet things got so much better when I learned about stress management. It is a battle for everyone every day to keep in check! No need to be stressed out!
What Is Stress Management?
- The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines stress as “the burden of one’s emotional or mental well-being created by the demands on one’s time.”
- Stress places demand on one’s resources that exceed the available resources – time, money, emotions, or physical ability. Using stress management tools like those on this page will greatly help you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat