How Do You Deal With Tension?
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Tension is inevitable, but it doesn’t have to control us. Life can be tough, and it’s easy to get caught up in negative emotions when we encounter conflicts with friends, family, co-workers or classmates. So take charge of your emotions and plan ahead on how to prevent tension from taking over. But remember this: the person who angers you controls you! Prioritize good sleep, a healthy diet and regular exercise – these are all powerful tools that help keep stress at bay. It’s also important to trust that God is in control and let go of worries that weigh heavily on your mind and body.
When faced with tension or stress, try exercising or doing something fun instead of giving into negative feelings. Change your mindset towards stress by preparing for things ahead of time; learn how to respond lighter during stressful moments so you don’t give them too much power over you. Remember: dealing with tension isn’t always easy, but it’s worth the effort because the rewards are priceless! If you believe God is in control, you must start trusting in Him more. Tension is inevitable in life, and we need to learn how to deal with it. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Five Ways To Reduce Tension And Stress!
The 10-Second Rule For Stress Management!
Too much tension? Reevaluate your life! You’ve possibly heard about the 10-second rule, using the ten seconds before responding or evaluating to show how Jesus would answer and then try to do as He would want you to.
How Stress And Worry Can Work Against You!
If you believe in God, you need to ask yourself this question: Who is our resource, and who is our supply? Stress is the inevitable response when we become disconnected from our Source. Once we reconnect our attention to our Supply and Source, we will quickly notice that our stress will fall back into perspective. It would help if you dealt with stress better. Looking back on my life, the pressure has been a thorn in my side, yet things got so much better when I learned about stress management. It is a battle for everyone every day to keep in check! No need to be stressed out!
What Is Stress Management?
- The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines stress as “the burden of one’s emotional or mental well-being created by the demands on one’s time.”
- Stress places demand on one’s resources that exceed the available resources – time, money, emotions, or physical ability. Using stress management tools like those on this page will greatly help you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat