Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
We all have a bad attitude from time to time, but you are the one who can let go of a cynical attitude. We can not change anyone else, but we can work on our own attitude. Ask God to help you if your attitude is lacking. Ask yourself in any situation, “What do you want me to do Lord?” Then do it. Have a new attitude of “I CAN” instead of “I CAN NOT.” ~ Bill Greguska
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. ~ Maya Angelou
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable. If anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things
What Can I Do To Change My Attitude?
Gratitude Is An Great Attitude!
A bad attitude makes it hard to get anywhere or do anything productive in life. I know it because it happens to me, but I fight to get out of it as soon as I possibly can if it starts to creep in. I try to go to God for direction and to get out of the mess quickly. Starting the habit of making an attitude adjustment can make a big difference in your life, beginning today as it has in mine!
If you were honest about it, you would have to admit that your attitude fluctuates from time to time. If you can keep the right position in your thinking most all the time, you will notice that your life will be that much better overall. Because of our sinful nature, we all carry a negative attitude from time to time. Charles R. Swindoll said it correctly, “I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. We are in charge of our attitudes.”
Turn your defeatist attitude into something positive with God’s help! Do you need an attitude adjustment? It is how you look at things that make a big difference and allow God to lead you on the right path. Is it time for an attitude adjustment for you?~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are there only seven deadly sins that you need to avoid?
- Does the Bible say anything about holding grudges?
- How can I maintain the right attitude when I am struggling with hormones?
- What does the Bible say about attitude?
- What does the Bible say about disrespect?
Philippians 2:5 In your relationships with one another have the same mindset as Christ Jesus.
Principles To Help You Live A Good Life!
- To Know God and to love God.
- Have a purpose in life.
- Love others and be loved by others.
- Be free to choose right from wrong.
- Free yourself from the slavery of sin.
- Be able to forgive others when they do wrong to you.
- Having the ability to laugh when things are going haywire and also to be able to reach out to help others.
- Overlook other people’s bothersome qualities.
- Know that God loves you so much that He died on the cross for you.
- Have something to look forward to in your life.
Reasons That Might Give A Person A Bad Attitude!
- Make someone else’s life better just for knowing you.
- Understand that failing does not make you a failure.
- Pursue what interests you and enjoy your life to the fullest.
- Add to other people’s joy in life.
- Recognize that someone else cares about you even when they are not with you.
- Know the encouragement that tomorrow is a new day.
- Have an open mind and a clear conscience.
- Always try to be honest and to have integrity.
- Be able to smile even though things are not going your way.
- Talk to someone about your problems if you need to.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat