We All Get a Bad Attitude Once in a While!
I know it happens to me, but I fight to get out of it as soon as I possibly can. I try to go to God for direction and to get out of the mess quickly. Starting the habit of doing an attitude adjustment can make a big difference in your life beginning today!
Because of our sinful nature, we all carry a negative attitude from time to time. Charles R. Swindoll said it perfectly, “I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. We are in charge of our attitudes.”
Allow God to turn your negative attitude into something positive! Do you need an attitude adjustment?It is how you look at things that make a big difference and if you are allowing God to lead you on the right path. Is it time for an attitude adjustment for you?~ Bill Greguska
Is Your Attitude Holding You Back?
“Courage is not beating up the bully or letting the bully beat you up, it is standing strong before the bully and seeing him for what he truly is: a child of God in need of an attitude adjustment.” ~ Toni Sorenson
Philippians 2:5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus.
Twenty Principles To Help You Live a Good Life!
- To Know God and to love God.
- Have a purpose in life.
- Love others and be loved by others.
- Be free to choose right from wrong.
- Free yourself from the slavery of sin.
- Be able to forgive others when they do wrong to you.
- Having the able to laugh, when things are going haywire.Reach out to help others.
- Overlook other people’s bothersome qualities.
- Know that God loves you so much, that He died on the cross for you.
- Have something to look forward to in your life.
- Make someone else’s life better just for knowing you.
- Understand that failing does not make you a failure.
- Pursue what interests you and to enjoy your life to the fullest.
- Add to other people’s joy in life.
- Recognize that someone else cares about you even when they are not with you.
- Know the encouragement that tomorrow is a new day.
- Have an open mind and a clear conscience.
- Always try, to be honest, and to have integrity.
- Be able to smile even though things are not going your way.
- To someone about your problems if you need to.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
An Attitude of Teamwork Can Help Out A Lot!
Develop A New Game Plan, And Find Purpose In Life!
While you are taking the time to find your purpose, you can also take the time to discover many resources and a lot of support through the videos, testimonies, prayers, links, Bible verses, stories, photos, all throughout this website which hopes to be of help to you and others you know.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. ~ Maya Angelou
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.