Do You Want To Get A Better Attitude?
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Attitude is a powerful thing. It can make or break our day, relationships, and even our future. We’ve all experienced a bad attitude before; it’s easy to let cynicism take over when things don’t go our way. But the good news is that we are in control of our attitude! Although we cannot change others’ attitudes, we can work on ourselves and choose to let go of negativity.
Let’s turn to God for help if we need it. Trust Him to guide us in the right direction by asking “What do you want me to do?” Then follow through with His plan! Remember that having a Christ-like attitude will lead us down the path toward positivity and success- so focus on “I CAN” instead of “I CAN NOT.” Don’t give up; strive towards being your best self each moment of every day! ~ Bill Greguska
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable. If anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
With A Good Attitude, You Can Get Very Far In Life!
Gratitude Is An Great Attitude!
A bad attitude makes it hard to get anywhere or do anything productive. I know it because it happens to me, but I fight to get out of it as soon as possible if it starts to creep in. I try to go to God for direction and to get out of the mess quickly. Creating the habit of making an attitude adjustment can make a big difference in your life, beginning today as it has in mine!
Attitude is a powerful force that can make or break our lives. There are times when we all fall into the trap of cynicism and negativity, but the good news is that we don’t have to stay there. We have the power to let go of a bad attitude and embrace a more positive perspective. It may not be easy, but it’s worth the effort. When we ask God for help in changing our attitude, we invite His grace and mercy into our lives. Instead of focusing on what we can’t do, let’s focus on what we CAN do with God’s help. If we strive to have a Christ-like attitude, our lives will be transformed and others around us will be inspired by our example.
If you were honest, you must admit that your attitude fluctuates occasionally. If you can keep a healthy attitude most of the time, you will notice that your life will be much better overall. Because of our sinful nature, we all carry a negative attitude from time to time. Charles R. Swindoll said correctly, “I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. We are in charge of our attitudes.”
Turn your defeatist attitude into something positive with God’s help! Do you need an attitude adjustment? How you look at things makes a big difference and allows God to lead you on the right path. Is it time for an attitude adjustment for you?~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are there only seven deadly sins that you need to avoid?
- Does the Bible say anything about holding grudges?
- How can I maintain the right attitude when struggling with hormones?
- What does the Bible say about attitude?
- What does the Bible say about disrespect?
Philippians 2:5 In your r one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus.
Principles To Help You Live A Good Life!
- To Know God and to love God.
- Have a purpose in life.
- Love others and be loved by others.
- Be free to choose right from wrong.
- Free yourself from the slavery of sin.
- Be able to forgive others when they do wrong to you.
- Having the ability to laugh when things are going haywire and also to be able to reach out to help others.
- Overlook other people’s bothersome qualities.
- Know that God loves you so much that He died on the cross for you.
- Have something to look forward to in your life.
How Is Your Attitude?
- Make someone else’s life better just for knowing you.
- Understand that failing does not make you a failure.
- Pursue what interests you and enjoy your life to the fullest.
- Add to other people’s joy in life.
- Recognize that someone else cares about you even when they are not with you.
- Know the encouragement that tomorrow is a new day.
- Have an open mind and a clear conscience.
- Always try to be honest and have integrity.
- Smileable to smile even though things are not going your way.
- Talk to someone about your problems if you need to.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Philippians 4:8 ESV
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
Romans 12:2 ESV
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing, you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Colossians 3:2 ESV
Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
2 Corinthians 10:5 ESV
We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God and take every thought captive to obey Christ,
1 Corinthians 3:18 ESV
Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you thinks that he is wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise.
Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Romans 8:5-6 ESV
For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
Proverbs 4:23 ESV
Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.
Proverbs 15:28 ESV
The heart of the righteous ponders how to answer, but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things.
Proverbs 17:22 ESV
A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Philippians 4:6 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
2 Timothy 1:7 ESV For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat
Leave A Comment