Do You Want To Be Wise?
You may possibly think that you are wise in your own eyes. Wisdom comes from having love and respect for God. Yes, you and I can gain knowledge from books or the internet or other ways, but to be wise, we use that knowledge in ways that benefit and glorify God.
To be wise does not mean to have all the answers, but rather you know where to go to get the answers, which is first of all from the Bible. There are plenty of other resources to learn how to be wise just as long as they do not conflict with the teaching of God’s word. ~ Bill Greguska
Consider The Following Statements:
- He who angers you controls you.
- Life is too short to have regrets.
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but mastery over it.
- Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What’s yours?
- Forgive those who don’t treat you right.
- The belief that everything happens for a reason.
- When life knocks you to your knees, you’re in a perfect place to pray.
- With God, all things are possible.
- God is not the author of confusion, but of peace
- Life is good when you let Jesus take control.
- Salvation, the ticket to heaven.
- 1 cross + 3 nails = Forgiven.
- God answers knee-mail.
How Can I Be Wise?
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. ~ Bruce Lee
Proverbs 3:7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.
The pessimist complains about the wind…
The optimist expects the wind to change…
The realist adjusts his sails!
William Arthur Ward
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
How To Be Wise In A Godly Way?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom. ~ Charles Spurgeon
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.” Colossians 3:23-24