What Do You Need To Do To Be Wiser?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Some of you may think that you are wise in your own eyes. But wisdom comes from having love, fear, and respect for God. Yes, you and I can gain knowledge from books or the internet or other ways, but to be wise, we need to use that knowledge in ways that benefit and glorify God. To be wise does not mean having all the answers; instead, you know where to go to get the answers, which is first from the Bible. There are plenty of other resources to learn how to be wise, just as long as they do not conflict with the teaching of God’s word. I have made some foolish choices and had to pay the consequences for them. These unwise choices were sinful, God forgave me, yet sometimes the effects linger. Be wise, for the days are evil, and without wisdom, we are vulnerable to attacks from the devil. Being smart does not mean you can not have fun and joke around, but an intelligent person knows when to stop! ~ Bill Greguska
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. ~ Bruce Lee
Proverbs 3:7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.
How Can I Be Wise?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do you practice wisdom in your relationships?
- Could you use some more confidence?
- Does the Bible say anything about wisdom?
- What does it mean to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves?
- What did Jesus mean when He said do not cast your pearls before swine?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Consider The Following Statements:
- He who angers you controls you.
- Life is too short to have regrets.
- Courage is not the absence of fear but mastery over it.
- Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What’s yours?
- Forgive those who don’t treat you right.
- The belief that everything happens for a reason.
- When life knocks you to your knees, you’re in a perfect place to pray.
- With God, all things are possible.
- God is not the author of confusion, but He is the author of peace.
- Life is manageable when you let Jesus take control.
- Salvation, the ticket to heaven.
- 1 cross + 3 nails = Forgiven.
- God answers knee-mail.
How Do Three Different Types Of People Think?
The Pessimist Complains About The Wind.
The Optimist Expects The Wind To Change.
The Realist Adjusts His Sails!
~ William Arthur Ward
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat