God Can Give You A Clean Heart!
Can you remember the feeling of getting out of the shower and putting on fresh, clean clothes? To me, that is an excellent analogy of what God does for us when we confess our sins to Him, and we repent, and He forgives us. There is nothing like a clean heart after we dirty it with our sins such as anger, lying, lust, etc. God forgives me and gives me a clean heart when I confess and repent from my sins, but that does not mean I ought to keep on sinning. Loving God prevents me from doing that, at least not on purpose. ~ Bill Greguska.
God Looks At Your Dirty, Or Your Clean Heart!
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about having a clean heart?
What does Biblegateway say about a pure heart?
Is Your View The Same As God’s View Of Your Heart?
Try To Hide What Is In Your Heart, But It Will Come Out Later!
The Tea Bag Analogy!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat