What Is Your Birthday Bible Verse?
Your Birthday Bible Verse???
Let me explain. My friend Mike Hayden told me about something called “Your Birthday Bible Verse,” and I listened to him explain it to me. I think it is very clever and creative.
Here Is How It Works: Let’s Say That Your Birthday Is Like Mine: 7–8-60.
You would use the number of your birthday or whoever you want to do one for. Use of the month first (7) and then the date (8) (most likely yours obviously would be different).
You would look for a Chapter #7 verse#8 in books of the Bible of your choice and choose the book birthdate Bible verse that most appeals to you and perhaps your children.
So In The Four Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, And John.
For Example, For Me, The Month Would Be July (7), And The Day Would Be The Eighth (8)
Plug-In Your Month And Day Into Any Book Of The Bible And See What You Find!
Matthew 7:8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Mark 7:8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”
Luke 7:8 For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”
John 7:8 You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival because my time has not yet fully come.”
Celebrate your birthday this year in a unique way for yourself or a family member or friend! Here are some encouraging scriptures about your birthday!
You can check any of the books of the Bible to do this, and you might be amazed how coincidental they are to your life. Besides, it is a great way to get more familiar with the Bible. You can also find scripture for a friend or family member and have it printed out, and you can even frame it as a meaningful gift.
Let The Bible Inspire You To Share Birthday Wishes!
Your Birthday Bible Verses!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat