Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
You can pray to God anywhere, anytime. Prayer is just talking with God and listening to what He is trying to tell you! When I pray, I often ask God, “Lord, what do you want me to do?” Then I think about what His word says in the Bible, and I usually get some prompting about what He wants me to do. ~ Bill Greguska
2 Chronicles 6:40 “Now, my God, may your eyes be open and your ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.
Pray To God Intentionally, And Begin To Hear From God!
How To Pray? What Does Prayer Mean In Your Life?
- Prayer is just a two-way conversation with God, although Christians pray for one another in group settings.
- It is the most intimate relationship with the Creator of the world that you can have.
- In prayer, your spirit and the Spirit of God are in connection with one another.
- Out of this can come instruction, guidance, and suggestions for new areas to focus on in your prayers.
How Often Do You Pray To God?
Pray to God, ask him, thank Him, obey Him! Martin Luther was known to have said, “The fewer the words, the better the prayer,” which is an excellent rule of thumb. Prayer is just directly talking with God. Meditation is listening to what God says. Remember that when you pray to God, do so as though He was sitting right next to you; you had a conversation with Him. When we pray to God, it opens our eyes to the things we can not see independently. Has prayer been a part of your life in the last six months?
Prayer is Like a bridge, and prayer helps you understand things that you might not otherwise on your own! Pray to God each day and grow closer to Him! God will never leave you; it is us that turn our backs on Him. Pray to God daily and throughout your day to gain wisdom and understanding. If not, today can be the day to start a prayer time each morning to start the day off right. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I have my prayers answered by God?
- Is there a particular key to effective prayer?
- What is prayer?
- What is the proper way to pray?
- Why pray in the first place?
Praying In Victory For The Following
It Is So Important To Know How To Pray!
- Prayer Promises – These are Scriptures that promise you that He will hear your prayers and answer them. Reading these builds your confidence and your faith to believe.
- Government – Please pray for your government.
- Nations – All nations around the world are included in this prayer.
- Jerusalem – A request from the Father Himself, He said, Pray for Jerusalem
- Missionaries are included, but you can say their name instead of missionaries if you know specifically a missionary’s name.
- Pastors – Personalize the prayer by saying his name instead of the word pastor. If you have a reverend or father in the Catholic church, you can use those words instead of the pastor.
- Pastor’s Family – It’s important to pray for their family and the pastor because if the enemy can’t get to the pastor, he’ll focus on his family.
More Types Of People To Pray For!
- Church – Many problems relating to the churches and instances of strife and gossiping can be altered if you pray for your church.
- Relationships – When you pray this prayer, you may see a gradual change in your partner, but what you see happening to yourself is the main difference.
- Children – All children are included in the prayer. If you would like to pray for a specific child, replacing the word children will personalize it.
- Scriptures for Needs – Pray them daily to remind yourself that God will supply your needs and make a way to look like there is no way. These scriptures can build your faith to believe in all God has for you.
- Healing – Read them daily, morning, noon, and night. You need to drench yourself in the Word of God.
- Encouragement – These Scriptures will encourage you and build your faith.
- Salvation – Pray the prayer of salvation.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I be sure I am praying according to the will of God?
- Many great questions about Prayer!
- What is the Lord’s Prayer, and should we pray for it in our lives?
- What is the proper way to pray?
- Why even pray in the first place?
Is There A Set Formula About How To Pray?
Organize Your Prayer Time
- The first part of prayer should be praise for our Heavenly Father.
- It is followed by intercession for the needs of others.
- Then, in prayers of petition, ask for your needs.
- All prayer should close with praise and thanksgiving to our Father, who, out of His love for us, provides answers to our prayers. Conclude prayer with some praise, like Jesus ended The Lord’s Prayer, saying, for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever, Amen” Matthew 6:9-13
Learn How To Pray By Using the Letters P-R-A-Y=
- Praise God for His blessings.
- Repent of any sin in your life.
- Ask God to help others in need.
- Yourself and your needs.
When You Pray To God, You Are Pleasing God!
It is impossible to have a relationship with God unless you spend time with Him. One of the best ways to do that is through prayer. There is no one right way to pray to God. Although below are some practical ideas.
- Sometimes, people fall into the habit of praying when they want or need something from God. The shortest prayer I know is, “Help me, God!” But the Bible says we should “pray without ceasing.” Keep God in your thoughts and prayers, and make requests on behalf of ourselves and others.
- Find a place to pray that you will not be disturbed. Jesus said, “But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father, who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.”
- Keep it straightforward and real; don’t focus on eloquent words or long prayers. Jesus also said, “And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases,” thinking God will hear you better if you talk more, “for your Father knows what you need before you ask him” Matthew 6:7-8.
- Say the Lord’s Prayer but say it slowly. The words referred to as the Lord’s Prayer are found in Matthew, chapter 6. If you can recite it by heart without thinking about it, take the time to look at the words with a fresh perspective to see how Jesus is telling you to pray.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat