Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Pray to God, and know that you can do so anywhere, anytime. It is a beautiful privilege we have been granted – the ability to talk with our Creator and listen intently to His divine guidance. When we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, prayer becomes even more profound; it becomes a true blessing in our lives. Understand that God will always answer our prayers, though perhaps not always in the way we expect or desire. Sometimes God responds with a resounding Yes, showering us with blessings beyond measure. Other times, His answer may be No, guiding us away from paths that could harm us or hinder our growth. And then there are those occasions when He gently says Wait; for in patience lies wisdom and understanding.
It is vital to grasp this concept so that we never feel disheartened or believe that praying is an exercise in futility. Prayer extends far beyond simply talking to God; it is about seeking His will for our lives and wholeheartedly embracing it every step of the way. Whenever I approach Him in prayer, I find myself asking earnestly: “Lord, what do you want me to do?” And through His grace and the teachings of His Word found within the sacred pages of the Bible itself, I often receive gentle nudges towards fulfilling His purpose for me. So let your heart be filled with encouragement as you embark on this incredible journey of prayer. Know that you have direct access to communicate with an all-knowing and loving ~ Bill Greguska
2 Chronicles 6:40 “Now, my God, may your eyes be open and your ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.
Pray To God Intentionally, And Begin To Hear From God!
How To Pray? What Does Prayer Mean In Your Life?
- Prayer is just a two-way conversation with God, although Christians pray for one another in group settings.
- It is the most intimate relationship with the Creator of the world that you can have.
- In prayer, your spirit and the Spirit of God are in connection with one another.
- Out of this can come instruction, guidance, and suggestions for new areas to focus on in your prayers.
How Often Do You Pray To God?
Pray to God, ask him, thank Him, obey Him! Martin Luther was known to have said, “The fewer the words, the better the prayer,” which is an excellent rule of thumb. Prayer is just directly talking with God. Meditation is listening to what God says. Remember that when you pray to God, do so as though He was sitting right next to you; you had a conversation with Him. When we pray to God, it opens our eyes to the things we can not see independently. Has prayer been a part of your life in the last six months?
Prayer is Like a bridge, and prayer helps you understand things that you might not otherwise on your own! Pray to God each day and grow closer to Him! God will never leave you; it is us that turn our backs on Him. Pray to God daily and throughout your day to gain wisdom and understanding. If not, today can be the day to start a prayer time each morning to start the day off right. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I have my prayers answered by God?
- Is there a particular key to effective prayer?
- What is prayer?
- What is the proper way to pray?
- Why pray in the first place?
Praying In Victory For The Following
It Is So Important To Know How To Pray!
- Prayer Promises – These are Scriptures that promise you that He will hear your prayers and answer them. Reading these builds your confidence and your faith to believe.
- Government – Please pray for your government.
- Nations – All nations around the world are included in this prayer.
- Jerusalem – A request from the Father Himself, He said, Pray for Jerusalem
- Missionaries are included, but you can say their name instead of missionaries if you know specifically a missionary’s name.
- Pastors – Personalize the prayer by saying his name instead of the word pastor. If you have a reverend or father in the Catholic church, you can use those words instead of the pastor.
- Pastor’s Family – It’s important to pray for their family and the pastor because if the enemy can’t get to the pastor, he’ll focus on his family.
More Types Of People To Pray For!
- Church – Many problems relating to the churches and instances of strife and gossiping can be altered if you pray for your church.
- Relationships – When you pray this prayer, you may see a gradual change in your partner, but what you see happening to yourself is the main difference.
- Children – All children are included in the prayer. If you would like to pray for a specific child, replacing the word children will personalize it.
- Scriptures for Needs – Pray them daily to remind yourself that God will supply your needs and make a way to look like there is no way. These scriptures can build your faith to believe in all God has for you.
- Healing – Read them daily, morning, noon, and night. You need to drench yourself in the Word of God.
- Encouragement – These Scriptures will encourage you and build your faith.
- Salvation – Pray the prayer of salvation.
- How can I be sure I am praying according to the will of God?
- Many great questions about Prayer!
- What is the Lord’s Prayer, and should we pray for it in our lives?
- What is the proper way to pray?
- Why even pray in the first place?
When And How Can You Talk With God?
Is There A Set Formula About How To Pray?
Pray To God In Hopes To Change His Mind!
Organize Your Prayer Time
- The first part of prayer should be praise for our Heavenly Father.
- It is followed by intercession for the needs of others.
- Then, in prayers of petition, ask for your needs.
- All prayer should close with praise and thanksgiving to our Father, who, out of His love for us, provides answers to our prayers. Conclude prayer with some praise, like Jesus ended The Lord’s Prayer, saying, for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever, Amen” Matthew 6:9-13
Learn How To Pray By Using the Letters P-R-A-Y=
- Praise God for His blessings.
- Repent of any sin in your life.
- Ask God to help others in need.
- Yourself and your needs.
When You Pray To God, You Are Pleasing God!
It is impossible to have a relationship with God unless you spend time with Him. One of the best ways to do that is through prayer. There is no one right way to pray to God. Although below are some practical ideas.
- Sometimes, people fall into the habit of praying when they want or need something from God. The shortest prayer I know is, “Help me, God!” But the Bible says we should “pray without ceasing.” Keep God in your thoughts and prayers, and make requests on behalf of ourselves and others.
- Find a place to pray that you will not be disturbed. Jesus said, “But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father, who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.”
- Keep it straightforward and real; don’t focus on eloquent words or long prayers. Jesus also said, “And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases,” thinking God will hear you better if you talk more, “for your Father knows what you need before you ask him” Matthew 6:7-8.
- Say the Lord’s Prayer but say it slowly. The words referred to as the Lord’s Prayer are found in Matthew, chapter 6. If you can recite it by heart without thinking about it, take the time to look at the words with a fresh perspective to see how Jesus is telling you to pray.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
James 1:5 ESV
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
Philippians 4:6 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
John 14:13 ESV
Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Matthew 6:9 ESV
Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
James 5:16 ESV
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 ESV
Pray without ceasing,
Matthew 7:7 ESV
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Matthew 6:7 ESV
“And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.
James 4:3 ESV
You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions.
1 Timothy 2:5 ESV
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
Mark 11:24 ESV
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat