Pray To God, And Seek His Will!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Grant that I may not pray alone with the mouth; help me that I may pray from the depths of my heart. ~ Martin Luther
2 Chronicles 6:40 “Now, my God, may your eyes be open and your ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.
Pray To God / Hear From God. Are Not The Same!
What Is Prayer? How To Pray Effectively?
How Often Do You Pray To God?
Pray to God, ask him, thank Him, obey Him! Martin Luther was known to have said, “The fewer the words, the better the prayer,” that is an excellent rule of thumb.
Keep in mind that when you pray to God, do so as though He was sitting right next to you, and you had a conversation with Him.
When we pray to God, it opens our eyes to the things we can not see on our own. Has prayer been a part of your life in the last six months?
Prayer is Like a bridge, and prayer helps you to understand things that you might not otherwise on your own!
Pray to God each day and grow closer to Him! God will never leave you; it is us that turn our backs on Him. Pray to God daily and throughout your day to gain wisdom and understanding.
If not, today can be the day to start a prayer time each morning to start the day off right. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I have my prayers answered by God?
- Is there a particular key to effective prayer?
- What is prayer?
- What is the proper way to pray?
- Why pray in the first place?
Praying In Victory For The Following
It Is So Important To Know How To Pray!
- Prayer Promises – These are Scriptures that promise you that He will hear your prayers and answer them. Reading these builds your confidence and your faith to believe.
- Government – Please pray for your government.
- Nations – All nations around the world are included in this prayer.
- Jerusalem – A request from the Father Himself, He said, Pray for Jerusalem
- Missionaries – All missionaries are included, but if you know specifically a missionary’s name, you can say their name instead of missionaries.
- Pastors – Personalize the prayer by saying his name instead of the word pastor. If you have a reverend or father as they do in the Catholic church, then you can use those words instead of the pastor
- Pastor’s Family – It’s important to pray for their family as well as the pastor because if the enemy can’t get to the pastor, he’ll focus on his family.
More Types Of People To Pray For!
- Church – Many problems relating to the churches and instances of strife and gossiping can be altered if you will pray for your church.
- Relationships – When you pray this prayer, you may see a gradual change in your partner, but the main difference is what you see happening to yourself.
- Children – All children are included in the prayer. If you would like to pray for a specific child, just replacing the word children will personalize it.
- Scriptures for Needs – Pray them every day to remind yourself that God will supply your needs, and will make a way where there looks like there is no way. These scriptures can build your faith to believe for all that God has for you
- Healing – Read them every day, morning noon, and night. You need to drench yourself in the Word of God.
- Encouragement – These Scriptures will encourage you and build you up in your faith.
- Salvation – Pray the prayer of salvation.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I be sure I am praying according to the will of God?
- Many great questions about Prayer!
- What is the Lord’s Prayer, and should we pray for it in our lives?
- What is the proper way to pray?
- Why even pray in the first place?
When And How Can You Talk With God?
How To Pray? What Does Prayer Mean In Your Life?
Is There A Set Formula About How To Pray?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Organize Your Prayer Time
- The first part should be praise for our Heavenly Father.
- It is followed by intercession for the needs of others.
- Then, in prayers of petition, ask for your needs.
- All prayer should close with praise and thanksgiving to our Father, who, out of His love for us, provides answers to our prayers. Conclude prayer with some praise, like Jesus, ended The Lord’s Prayer, saying, for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever, Amen” Matthew 6:9-13
Learn How To Pray By Using the Letters P-R-A-Y=
- Praise God for His blessings.
- Repent of any sin in your life.
- Ask God to help others in need.
- Yourself and your needs.
When You Pray To God, You Are Pleasing God!
It is impossible to have a relationship with God unless you spend time with Him, one of the best ways to do that is through prayer. There is no one right way to pray to God. Although below are some practical ideas.
- Sometimes people fall into a habit of praying when we want or need something from God. The shortest prayer that I know of is, “Help me, God!” But the Bible says we should “pray without ceasing.” Keep God in your thoughts and prayers, and make requests on behalf of ourselves and others.
- Find a place to pray that you will not be disturbed. Jesus said, “But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father, who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.”
- Keep it straightforward and real; don’t focus on eloquent words or long prayers. Jesus also said, “And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases,” thinking God will hear you better if you talk more, “for your Father knows what you need before you ask him” Matthew 6:7-8.
- Say the Lord’s Prayer but say it slowly. The words referred to as the Lord’s Prayer are found in Matthew, chapter 6. If you can recite it by heart without even thinking about it, take the time to look at the words with a fresh perspective to see how Jesus is telling you to pray.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat