Do You Want To Find Jesus?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
Jesus is the most talked-about person/God ever walking this planet. Even if you do not know much about Jesus, it would be hard to believe that you have never heard of Him. Just because I knew a bit of Jesus when I was growing up going to church with my parents, that did not mean that I found Jesus in a way that influenced my life until I got older and had to deal with life problems such as alcohol and drugs, and other sins. Jesus made himself known to me in different stages of my life, and it would be safe to say the same goes for you. I tended to acknowledge Him, yet I did not commit my life to him until I was 26. By that time, I got myself into enough sin, yet He accepted my plea for help by God’s grace. Whether you know Jesus as an acquaintance or a personal friend, now is the time to get to know Him and start to live your life for Him. Try God, and if you are not satisfied, you can have your misery and sorrow refunded. ~ Bill Greguska
Lamentations 3:25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him.
Learn About, And Find Jesus In This Video!
When You Trust Jesus, You Will Find Jesus!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat