Make It Your Goal To Eat Healthy Foods!
Do You Want To Start Eating Healthy?
Most Americans need to eat better food. That concerns me a great deal.
There is a saying that goes something like this, “You are what you eat.” In that case, if you eat healthy food, you are going to tend to be more healthy.
If you eat unhealthily, you are going to tend to be more physically unhealthy. Seems to be pretty logical and straightforward.
Learn how to eat better food and more healthy food. Try to avoid fried, processed, foods with too much salt and sugar.
I realize the importance of water in our diet, so I decided to drink between 32-64 ounces of water first thing in the morning when I take my vitamins.
Vitamins are a good supplement to our diet, you might want to contact your doctor before you start taking vitamins. I personally take vitamin D, vitamin B complex. Other vitamins that are good to take are vitamin C, Zinc, and other vitamins depending on your own personal needs and health such as Fish Oil, etc.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are there foods a Christian should avoid?
- How should a Christian view weight loss?
- Healthy food is a big factor in a healthy life!
- What does the Bible say about feeding the hungry?
- What does the Bible say about nutrition?
How To Eat Healthy Food Plus Lose Weight!
Focus on eating real, whole, natural foods. As I love to say, if you can pick it, pluck it, milk it, or shoot it, you can eat it! ~ Suzanne Somers
Genesis 2:16-17 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it, you will certainly die.”
Eat Healthy And Do It Daily!
To Eat Healthy Food Is Vital To Living Healthy!
- What and how much you eat is critical also to your health!
- Have a friend help encourage you to your new choice in how you eat better. You will need help because it can get difficult sometimes.
- Be sure to chew your food enough before swallowing. In our fast-paced society, people tend to wolf down their food. I suggest somewhere between at least 8 and 12 chews per mouth full, and some say that up to 36 chews per mouthful. Use your common sense but be sure to at least chew more!
- A little laughter can help you to digest your food. Besides that, it has a way of making eating healthy more enjoyable!
- Eat with family or friends when possible. Eating with other people has many social and emotional benefits. Chew your food slowly, savoring every bite. People tend to rush through our meals, forgetting to taste the flavors and feel the textures of our food. Reconnect with the joy of eating. I will say it again, how you eat is vital to your life!
- Question yourself if you are starving, by having a glass of water to see if you are thirsty instead of hungry. During a meal, stop eating before you feel full. It takes up to 20 minutes for your brain to tell your body that it had enough food to eat, try to eat slowly. Make sure you eat breakfast and eat smaller meals throughout the day. A healthy breakfast can jump start your metabolism, and eating small, healthy meals throughout the day instead of the standard three large meals, keeps your energy up and your metabolism going.
- Avoid eating at night. How you eat, makes a big difference to our health. Studies show that this simple dietary adjustment such as eating only when you’re active and giving your digestive system a long break each day that might help to regulate weight.
- Don’t be shy, eat fruits and vegetables regularly. Fruits and vegetables are the real foundations of a healthy diet. They are low in calories and are packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. Make it a point to eat healthy starting today!
- The bottom line. People seem to want to make eating healthy more complicated than it is. Keep it simple by remembering that how you eat is crucial. Ask God to help you while you use common sense and self-control. How you eat will greatly decide how you feel and how healthy you will be.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Enjoy Food In Moderation, Eat Healthy Foods!
Eat Healthy Food And Also In Moderation Is Vital!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
By eating many fruits and vegetables in place of fast food and junk food, people could avoid obesity. ~ David H. Murdock
Matthew 6:16 “When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.