Make It Your Goal To Eat Healthy Foods!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
By eating many fruits and vegetables in place of fast food and junk food, people could avoid obesity. ~ David H. Murdock
There is truth to the expression that says, “You are what you eat.” I try to eat healthy almost all the time, yet there are times I overeat the wrong foods, but I keep that to a minimum for my health’s sake. Here are some encouraging scriptures about eating healthy.
Matthew 6:16 “When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are there foods a Christian should avoid?
- How should a Christian view weight loss?
- Healthy food is a significant factor in living a healthy life!
- What does the Bible say about feeding the hungry?
- What does the Bible say about nutrition?
How To Eat Healthy Food Plus Lose Weight!
Focus on eating real, whole, natural foods. As I love to say, if you can pick it, pluck it, milk it, or shoot it, you can eat it! ~ Suzanne Somers.
Genesis 2:16-17 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it, you will certainly die.”
Most Americans Need To Try To Eat Healthy Food!
There is a saying that goes something like this, “You are what you eat.” In that case, if you eat healthy food, you will tend to be more beneficial.
If you eat unhealthily, you are going to tend to be more physically unhealthy. It seems to be pretty logical and straightforward.
Learn how to eat better food and more healthy food. Try to avoid fried, processed foods with too much salt and sugar.
I realized the importance of water in our diet, so I decided to drink 32-64 ounces of water first thing in the morning when I take my vitamins.
Vitamins are an excellent supplement to our diet, and you might want to contact your doctor before you start taking vitamins. I take vitamin D, vitamin B complex. Other vitamins that are good to take are vitamin C, Zinc, and other vitamins depending on your own needs and health such as, Fish Oil, etc.
To Eat Healthy Food Is Vital To Living Healthy!
Eat Healthy, And Do It Daily!
- What and how much you eat is also critical to your health!
- Have a friend help encourage you to continue your new choice in how you eat better. You will need help because it can get complicated sometimes.
- Be sure to chew your food enough before swallowing. In our fast-paced society, people tend to wolf down their food. I suggest somewhere between 8 and 12 chews per mouthful, and some say up to 36 chews per mouthful. Use your common sense but, be sure to chew more, at least!
- A little laughter can help you to digest your food. Besides that, it has a way of making eating healthy, more enjoyable!
- Eat with family or friends when possible. Eating with other people has many social and emotional benefits. Chew your food slowly, savoring every bite. People tend to rush though our meals, forgetting to taste the flavors and feel our food’s textures. Reconnect with the joy of eating. I will repeat it. How you eat is very vital to your life!
Enjoy Food In Moderation, Eat Healthy Foods!
- Question yourself if you are starving by having a water glass to see if you are thirsty instead of hungry. During a meal, stop eating before you feel full. It takes up to 20 minutes for your brain to tell your body that it had enough food to eat. Try to eat slowly. Make sure you eat breakfast and eat smaller meals throughout the day. A healthy breakfast can jump-start your metabolism, and eating small, healthy snacks throughout the day instead of the standard three large meals, keeps your energy up and metabolism going.
- Avoid eating at night. How you eat makes a big difference to our health. Studies show that this simple dietary adjustment, such as eating only when active and giving your digestive system a long break each day, might help regulate weight.
- Don’t be shy; eat fruits and vegetables regularly. Fruits and vegetables are the real foundations of a healthy diet. They are low in calories and are packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. Make it a point to eat healthy starting today!
- The bottom line. People seem to want to make eating healthy more complicated than it is. Please keep it simple by remembering that how you eat is crucial. Ask God to help you while you use common sense and self-control. How you eat will significantly decide how you feel and how healthy you will be.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Eat Healthy Food And Also In Moderation Is Vital!
Do You Want To Start Eating Healthy?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are a,t the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat