Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Without any hesitation, Pastor Ron and Sue Sauer reflect on what it means to be Christian influences using their giftedness for the good of individuals at church, Moody, and whoever the Lord puts in their life. Both Ron and Sue have significantly influenced me, especially Sue, because of our emails, texts, and conversation. Ron is a professor at Moody and is an intern pastor in Illinois.
Between Mark Malliwitz and Sue Sauer, I have been fortunate and blessed to have excellent, wise counsel for many years. God knew I needed strong Christians to walk beside me! There have been many Christian influences in my life. It would be too hard to list each one, but Mark Mallwitz, Sue Sauer, My Mom, Brian Larson, John Wegner, Stuart Briscoe, Tom Greguska, Joe Bova, to name a few of the more influential ones in my life. They have been a blessing to me in their counsel and his faithful teaching and preaching from God’s Word. I kept asking them how I could repay all they had done to guide me through my marriage storm and afterward. Ron and Sue Sauer have gone far beyond the call of duty when it has come to point me to Jesus Christ. I am very grateful and indebted to them. A real brother and sister, Christ! I distinctly remember them saying that I should comfort others with the comfort that I have received from Christ. (1 Corinthians 1:3-4) That is how this ministry of NeedEncouragment.com began from them encouraging me. We were not created to be Lone Ranges in our Christian faith, and we need one another to help and be helped. We all need good Godly Christian influences. ~ Bill Greguska
Your Life Can Be A Christian Influence If You Know It Or Not?
Mark Mallwitz Dedication To God!
- Mark Mallwitz has helped me get stronger faith in God by the things he taught me and how he taught me how to love and serve others by his example!
Mike Hayden Helps Orphans And Inner City People In Milwaukee!
Because Mike Hayden taught me about the Holy Spirit, I got stronger faith in God, and my walk with God improved significantly! In 1992, I broke up with a girlfriend who attended Elmbrook church; I was uncomfortable attending church while still going there because the breakup was so new. So I decided to try going to Eastbrook church temporarily, which turned into six weeks because I stumbled across a Bible study that Mike Hayden was leading, which happened to be about the Holy Spirit. I was recently born again in 1986, so I was a newer Christian. While attending his class, I learned something that I never knew before, which had to do with the Holy Spirit.
Bill Marris Teaches The Bible Through Jewish Eyes!
- God Has Blessed Bill Marris To Be A Knowledgeable Teacher Of God’s Word! Bill Marris has gotten stronger faith by knowing and loving Jesus Christ more over the years. Bill is a personable, intelligent, gifted teacher of the word of God, and he is a friend of mine. I have been going to his Campfire Campfire Convocations for years now. The campfire Convocations are located in a beautiful setting on the edge of the woods, and the teaching is very Biblical because it sees things through the eyes of the Jewish people. Bill is very good at connecting the Old Testament from our Jewish friends’ viewpoint to make a total picture of my Christian faith. Bill Marris is an excellent teacher! His teaching is in Hartland, Wisconsin. View his links above.
Diana Greguska A Godly Woman And Wonderful Mom!
Apostle Paul Lists Five Benefits God Gives All Believers:
- Made us qualified to share his inheritance (2 Corinthians 5:21)
- Rescued us from Satan’s dominion of darkness and made us his children (Colossians 1:13)
- Brought us into his eternal kingdom (Ephesians 1:5, 6)
- Redeemed us-bought our freedom from sin and judgment (Hebrews 9:12)
- Forgive all our sins (past, present, and future). (Ephesians 1:7)
How To Build Your Faith In Jesus! The Five Minute Bible Study!
7 Ways To Become A Better Christian This Year
- Reading your Bible
- Living out your faith
The Following Are Suggestions To Help You Walk With God!
- Pray for at least 5-10 minutes a day.
- Read your Bible for 10 minutes a day.
- Use fasting as a spiritual exercise to strengthen your faith.
- Build a strong fellowship with other believers from the church
- Don’t just attend church. Enjoy and participate in church.
More Ways To Become A Better Christian
- Make Time To Pray, Think, And Prioritize Your life
- Keep things simple; be sure to invite God into your plans.
- Write Down Some Goals
- Without goals, you have very little to shoot for.
- Take Baby Steps
- Be realistic with your plans; don’t make them too hard to attain, which you will probably tend to want to quit trying.
- Have A Friend Help You Stay On Track
- The Bible says that “Iron sharpens Iron’ so keep that in mind when you plan to do things independently. Accountability is a great tool to help you accomplish what you need to be done.
- Do Your Best
- God knows that you and I have our imperfections and weaknesses. So do not be too hard on yourself. If you fail, our God is a loving God full of grace and second and third chances. But don’t abuse His grace.
- Avoid Or Limit Temptations That May Trip You Up. Is your computer or other electronic devices keeping you from spending time with God or accomplishing your responsibilities? If something makes it hard for you to live the life that God wants you to live, then these things should be removed from your life somehow.
Faith Is A Gift From God!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.