How Do You Make Wise Choices?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Wise choices sometimes can come after you are tempted. But it is best to decide (ahead of time) what you are going to do, which helps. Because temptations are always knocking at your door, the next time it knocks, let God answer it for you instead. You will be much better off. Also choosing to share a word of encouragement can be the difference between a good day and a bad day for someone else. A wise choice would be to point out to someone a quality you appreciate in them. Encouragement makes a world of difference sometimes without even knowing it.~ Bill Greguska
James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
Make Wise Choices By Following God’s Word!
What Can A Person Do To Make Wise Choices?
- Understand that God promises He will walk beside you every step of the way when you accept Him as your Lord and Savior, do not be deceived thinking you can fix things on your own, but instead, be wise to know that God can and will if you ask Him to do so! Take all your concerns to God in prayer and ask Him what to do.
- Be wise to know that with God, all things are possible!
- After you have prayed, if you still need more encouragement, then reach out to a close friend, pastor, family member, a Christian counselor, or someone who can offer you the godly support you need.
- Please take a closer look at the rest of our website for topics that relate to your situation. Then start applying these principles in your life. After doing so, please share what you have learned with others so they, too, can be encouraged.
- Our government, media, and society as a whole have taken the ten commandments, prayer, and the Bible out of our schools. The question to consider is, do you still trust in God? If you are not sure, that is the question you need to answer.
Wise Choices To Encourage Yourself Or Someone Else
- Find out how you can encourage someone!
- Find out how you can encourage yourself?
- Get comfort from encouraging scriptures!
- Men can find encouragement!
- Singles need encouragement and advice!
- Teens need encouragement because they face much pressure!
- Women need encouragement and love!
Wise Choices To Discover Encouragement!
- Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
- Love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul
- Love your neighbor as yourself
- Personal prayer
- Attending a Bible-believing church to grow in faith
- Your daily reading and studying of the Bible
- Fellowship with other believers
- Joining a Bible study
- Having an accountability partner
- Helping others daily or as a volunteer weekly
- Utilizing a Christian counselor when needed
- Sharing your testimony with others new in their faith
- Keeping in contact with family and friends for support
- Exercising weekly
- Eating healthy food daily.
- Sleeping 7-8 hours per night
- Find joy and laughter in life.
- Forgive others and yourself.
- Let go of things you can not control
- Look for the good in others and life.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or want to be on our email list, let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat