Marriage Insights To Benefit Your Marriage
I hope to help encourage you to be equipped to have a successful marriage. Unfortunately, I was divorced, and with every divorce, there will be emotional scares involved. But there still are things you can learn from others’ mistakes. Everyone goes into a marriage, thinking it is going to be beautiful and last forever, but that is not always the case.
Sometimes people change, sometimes peoples heart get hardened and the love that was once there, it not there any longer, sometimes the stress of life sets in, sometimes sin creeps its ugly head up, other times there are financial problems to name a few reasons why a marriage can crash and burn. It is not an easy task to navigate through rough waters that can happen in a marriage.
Marriage Insights For A Happy Marriage!
Here are a few marriage insights to consider to keep your marriage alive and healthy:
- Keep your relationship with God secure. Pray with each other.
- Communicate and discuss problems maturely.
- Keep on dating your spouse after the wedding is over.
- Keep enjoying sex with your spouse.
- Stay on the same page concerning finances.
- Do not go to bed, angry.
- Enjoy time together, and enjoy your interests also.
On this page, you will discover marriage insights and find videos and information that will be of help to you avoid the shark-infested waters that marriage sometimes can have.
Related Marriage Insights:
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How does one handle conflict in a marriage?
- Questions about Marriage
- Top 10 Bible Verses About Marriage
- What does the Bible say about marriage?
- Why does God hate divorce?
Principles That Will Help Any Marriage Relationship!
- First, remember that a happy wife is a happy life! This happy life comes both the husband and wife following Jesus Christ.
- A happy marriage is the union of two people who can forgive.
- Understanding the importance of headship and mutual submission in the Bible and your marriage? Ephesians 5:21-25
- What are the expectations about situations where one of you might be alone with someone of the opposite sex?
- How are tasks shared in the home: cleaning, cooking, washing dishes, yard work, car upkeep, repairs, shopping for food, budgeting and paying bills, and other household concerns and responsibilities?
- Have you shared your fears, strengths, weaknesses, vulnerabilities, goals, desires, and plans?
- When differences come up with each other, do you resolve them by talking them out or covering them with a rug and ignore them? In other words, are you a good, loving, decent fighter?
- Are you able to admit you might be or were wrong in any situation?
- Can you agree to disagree respectfully?
- How do you decide the frequency of enjoying sex together?
- Who does the checkbook—or are there two checkbooks?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Better marriage
- Challenging relationships
- Good marriage
- Improve your marriage
- Healthy friendships
- Romantic relationships
- Marriage Tips
- Wisdom in relationships
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- Have you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you?
- Are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- Learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- Need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat