Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can a Christian listen to secular music?
- Can backmasking hid in a song be spiritually dangerous?
- Is the rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar Biblical?
- What does the Bible say about music?
- When can music be considered ‘Christian music’?
Christian Music And Dance Working Together Well!
Be Lifted With Christian Music!
I like Christian music because it encourages and inspires me with words, and I find that Christian music influences me and points me in good habits of thinking and feeling. Ideally, the type of music I want to be associated with can not be evil, ungodly music about sex, violence, drugs, alcohol, etc.
If secular music goes against the standard of Philippians 4:8, which often promotes immorality and violence at the same time, it ridicules purity and godly integrity. Songs that glorify what opposes God, a Christian ought not to listen to, even though it may sound good to them, or they were raised on that type of music. God’s will, not our will, be done.
I still enjoy other music types from time to time, such as Kansas, Supertramp, Crosby Stills Nash, Young, Beatles, Bob Marley, etc. But I have found that Christian music is the best for my soul and what I want out of my life.
I have heard it said that we ought to guard our eye gates and ear gates because the things we see and hear influence how we live our lives. ~ Bill Greguska
Two-Hour Non-Stop Christian Music Here!
Kelsey Krause is an up-and-coming Christian artist who sings like an angel and plays the keyboard and guitar. You will love to hear her perform and sing unto the Lord! ~ Bill Greguska
James 5:13 Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat