Christian Music Is Beautiful To Praise God!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Christian Music And Dance Working Together Well!
Be Lifted With Christian Music!
I like Christian music because it encourages and inspires me with words, and I find that Christian music influences and points me in good habits of thinking and feeling. That is the type of music that I want myself to be in, not evil, ungodly music about sex, violence, drugs, alcohol, etc.
If secular music goes against the standard of Philippians 4:8, which often promotes immorality and violence at the same time, it ridicules purity and godly integrity. Songs that glorify what opposes God, a Christian ought not to listen to, even though it may sound good to them, or they were raised on that type of music. God’s will not our will be done.
I still enjoy other music types from time to time, such as Kansas, Supertramp, Crosby Stills Nash, and Young, Beatles, Bob Marley, etc. But I have found that Christian music is the best for my soul and what I want out of my life.
I have heard it said that we ought to guard our eye gates and our ear gates because the things we see and the things we hear influence how we live our lives. ~ Bill Greguska
Two Hour Non-Stop Christian Music Here!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can a Christian listen to secular music?
- Can backmasking hid in a song be spiritually dangerous?
- Is the rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar Biblical?
- What does the Bible say about music?
- When can music be considered ‘Christian music’?
Kelsey Krause is an up and coming Christian artist who sings like an angel and plays keyboard and guitar. You will love to hear her perform and sing unto the Lord! ~ Bill Greguska
James 5:13 Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat