This Spiritual Gifts Test Can Help You… Click Here!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
God has blessed us with an abundance of gifts, skills, and talents that make each one of us unique. It is truly a privilege to possess these special qualities bestowed upon us by God. To help you better understand your own strengths and weaknesses, I would encourage you to take a spiritual gifts test.
This remarkable assessment tool will allow you to delve deeper into your inner being and determine where your true potential lies. By identifying areas in which you excel or show great passion, this test can reveal the presence of spiritual gifts within you. Whether it be the gift of teaching, leadership, compassion, or creativity – each one holds immense value and plays a significant role in God’s plan for your life. Embrace this opportunity to discover more about yourself and uncover the amazing blessings that God has specifically designed for you through this spiritual gifts test. ~ Bill Greguska
How Do You Know What Your Spiritual Gifts Are?
Learn About The Spiritual Gifts Test!
When trying to figure out what God has in mind for you and your life, this Spiritual Gifts Test will help you gain clarity, there are not a lot of questions, but you will get an understanding of where your spiritual gifts are, which will help you to determine where to focus your efforts a little better! I think taking a spiritual gifts test is an important thing to do to help you determine what your strengths are.
This test will help you determine what type of ministry or work would be best for you.
I have taken inventories like these spiritual gifts to test several times in my life. It helped me focus on my strengths, such as helping and encouraging others, as my significant and minor assets. Take some time right now or even later to take this test to help you focus your energy on where your interests and skills are! When you consider the test, be sure to be as honest as possible because the results will reflect better what you are most influential in your God-given abilities and skills. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How do I identify my spiritual gift?
- Is there a biblical spiritual gifts list?
- Is there any value to a spiritual gifts test/inventory/assessment?
- What does it mean to test the spirits?
- What is the difference between a talent and a spiritual gift?
Directions On How To Take The Spiritual Gifts Test
Begin with prayer, asking God to give you the wisdom to be as accurate as possible. Begin by reading the statement, then determine your actual view on the question (not what you are working towards necessarily) If the statement perfectly describes you, click once in the circle on the Strongside. If it doesn’t, click on the Weakside. Most answers fall between these extremes as no one perfectly expresses any gift, and no one is devoid of any gift. Keep an open mind, even if you react negatively. When you disagree with a statement, determine how much of the comment you agree with honestly.
Sample: I pray for unsaved people by name. If you pray, occasionally click in the middle area.
Sample: I look forward to speaking in public. If this terrifies you, click under weak.
Try to complete the entire questionnaire in one sitting. Read each statement and answer as quickly and accurately as possible. Your first response is usually truthful. Being honest as possible, give you the best information and feedback to help you.
How Do I Discover My Spiritual Gifts?
Ten Sample Questions!
Rate how often each statement is reflected in your life:
- I enjoy studying the Bible to find new things. (Rarely – Often)
- I want to spend more time helping addicted people break their habits. (Rarely – Often)
- I have shared my faith with many nonbelievers at school and work. (Rarely – Often)
- I study practical ways to help the spiritual life of others. (Rarely – Often)
- I like to help behind the scenes without recognition. (Rarely – Often)
- I enjoy ministering to discouraged believers to motivate them to overcome their problems. (Rarely – Often)
- I believe in confronting a friend about a non-Christian attitude. (Rarely – Often)
- I get more pleasure from doing a job well than compliments. (Rarely – Often)
- I enjoy sermons with positive suggestions more than those that attack sins. (Rarely – Often)
- I find my most profound reward when my support helps discouraged people. (Rarely – Often)
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
ESV Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith; if service, in our serving; the one who teaches, in his teaching; the one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.
1 Peter 4:10-11 ESV
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace: whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
1 Corinthians 12:7 ESV
To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.
Ephesians 4:11 ESV
And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers,
2 Timothy 1:6-7 ESV
For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
1 Corinthians 12:1 ESV
Now concerning spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be uninformed.
Acts 1:8 ESV
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.