This Spiritual Gifts Test Can Help You!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower share a bit of knowledge, and it becomes another’s, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises. ~ Leo Buscaglia
How Do You Know What Your Spiritual Gifts Are?
Learn About The Spiritual Gifts Test!
When trying to figure out what God has in mind for you and your life, this Spiritual Gifts test will help you gain clarity, there are not a lot of questions, but you will get an understanding of where your spiritual gifts are, which will help you to determine where to focus your efforts a little better!
I think taking a spiritual gifts test is an important thing to do to help you determine what your strengths are.
Taking this test will help you determine what type of ministry or even work that would be best for you to get into.
I have taken inventories like this spiritual gifts test, a couple of times in my life, and it helped me to focus on my strengths such as helping others, encouraging others as my significant assets, plus also my minor assets.
Take some time right now or even later to take this test to help you focus your energy where your interests and skills are! When you consider the test, be sure to be as honest as possible because then the results will reflect better what you are most influential in your God-given abilities and skills. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How do I identify my spiritual gift?
- Is there a biblical spiritual gifts list?
- Is there any value to a spiritual gifts test/inventory/assessment?
- What does it mean to test the spirits?
- What is the difference between a talent and a spiritual gift?
Directions On How To Take The Spiritual Gifts Test
Begin with prayer, asking God to give you the wisdom to be as accurate as possible.
Begin by reading the statement, then determine your actual view on the question (not what you are working towards necessarily)
If the statement perfectly describes you, click once in the circle on the Strong side, if it doesn’t, click on the Weakside. Most answers fall between these extremes as no one perfectly expresses any gift, and no one is devoid of any gift.
Keep an open mind, even if you react negatively. When you disagree with a statement, try to determine how much of the comment you can agree with honestly.
Sample: I pray for unsaved people by name. If you pray occasionally click in the middle area.
Sample: I look forward to speaking in public. If this terrifies you click under weak.
Try to complete the entire questionnaire in one sitting. Read each statement and answer as quickly and accurately as possible. Your first response is usually a truthful response. Being honest as you can give you the best information feedback to help you.
* This online version of Towns’ Spiritual Gifts Test will take approximately 10 – 30 minutes.
How Do I Discover My Spiritual Gifts?
Ten Sample Questions!
Rate how often each statement is reflected in your life:
- I enjoy studying the Bible to find new things. (Rarely – Often)
- I want to spend more time helping addicted people break their habits. (Rarely – Often)
- I have shared my faith with many nonbelievers at school and work. (Rarely – Often)
- I study practical ways to help the spiritual life of others. (Rarely – Often)
- I like to help behind the scenes, without recognition. (Rarely – Often)
- I enjoy ministering to discouraged believers to motivate them to overcome their problems. (Rarely – Often)
- I believe in confronting a friend about a non-Christian attitude. (Rarely – Often)
- I get more pleasure out of doing a job well than from compliments. (Rarely – Often)
- I enjoy sermons with positive suggestions, more than those that attack sins. (Rarely – Often)
- I find my most profound reward when discouraged people are helped by my support. (Rarely – Often)
Take The Full Spiritual Gifts Test Click Here
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat