My Divorce Hurt Me, Plus Others!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
My divorce hurt worse than anything I could imagine. In our society, even with Christians, divorce has gotten out of control. ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 5:32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
If You Have Done All You Could To Save Your Marriage?
Then Turn The Page And Heal From Your Divorce!
Some Ideas To Avoid Getting A Divorce Are:
Taking the time to date your partner for at the very lest 1 year before even thinking about making any wedding plans is very wise. Then setting a date to be wed one more year is a great rule of thumb. Peopole rush into marriage with their hormones instead of their brains quite too often and those realionship often end up in divorce. Anyone can put their best foot forward for 6 months to a year to get what they want, but then reality sets in and you find out who your partner really is sometims, and that can cause many problems.
You need to treat your partner as more important than yourself, be patient with the way they do things, always love and respect them even if you do not feel good about things, or feel like loving or respecting them.
Always keep your word, be faithful, be willing to do anything for your spouse, enjoy laughter together, encourage each other, play and have fun together, work as though you are teammates, be romantic and thoughtful, pray together and stay together!
The Top 10 Things I Learned From My Divorce The Hard Way.
- God has to be the very center of the marriage AT ALL TIMES.
- Husbands do all you can do to love your wife!
- Wives respect your husband!
- Your spouse ought to be your best friend!
- You are a team and do not ever forget that!
- Put your partners wants and needs ahead of your own!
- Go into dating you need to keep both eyes wide open, and when you are married, you need to make sure you close one!
- The word divorce should never be said, or even thought of!
- Forgive, forgive, and forgive some more! Love, love, and love even when it is difficult!
- James 1:19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,
Divorce Is The Ripping Of One Flesh Into Two!
Divorce without a doubt is one of the worst things I have ever gone through. I thank God for walking with me through it. I recommend every one of you who is married to get their lives in line with God and each other before something like this happens to you.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat