Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
My divorce hurt worse than anything I could imagine. Divorce has gotten out of control in our society, even with Christians. Marriage was God’s plan from the beginning. God hates divorce, and so do I. God knew that my divorce hurt! I understand the pain involved in going through a divorce; it is like ripping one flesh into two… ~ Bill Greguska.
Matthew 5:32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
If You Have Done All You Could To Save Your Marriage?
Then Turn The Page And Heal From Your Divorce!
Divorce Has Gotten Out Of Control In Our Society!
My Divorce Hurt, And Your Divorce Will Too!
Two people can love each other, have a family, and then they have divorced the next thing you know? All divorces affect everyone involved by trickling down to each immediate family member and their close friends. It goes further to others who knew the couple. They tend to take sides with their closest friend or two. My divorce hurt, and if you get one, yours will hurt more than you could imagine, and the after mass lingers on and on. The only ones in a divorce who benefits are the lawyers.
Some Ideas To Avoid Getting A Divorce Are:
Taking the time to date your partner for at least one year before even thinking about making any wedding plans is very wise. Then set a date to be wed one more year is an excellent rule of thumb. People rush into marriage with their hormones instead of their brains quite often, and those relationships often end in divorce. Anyone can put their best foot forward for six months to a year to get what they want, but then reality sets in, and you sometimes find out who your partner is, which can cause many problems. You need to treat your partner as more important than yourself, be patient with how they do things, and always love and respect them even if you do not feel good about something or feel like loving or respecting them. Always keep your word, be faithful, be willing to do anything for your spouse, enjoy laughter together, encourage each other, play and have fun together, work as though you are teammates, be romantic and thoughtful, pray together and stay together!
The Top 10 Things I Learned From My Divorce The Hard Way.
- God has to be the very center of the marriage AT ALL TIMES.
- Husbands, do all you can do to love your wife!
- Wives respect your husband!
- Your spouse ought to be your best friend!
- You are a team, and do not ever forget that!
- Put your partner’s wants and needs ahead of your own!
- Going into dating, you must keep both eyes wide open, and when you are married, you must make sure you close one!
- The word divorce should never be said or even thought of!
- Forgive, forgive, and forgive some more! Love, love, and love even when it is difficult!
- James 1:19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry,
Divorce Is The Ripping Of One Flesh Into Two!
Society makes light of subjects such as divorce and sin in general. No wonder the world is the way it is. Who knows where it is going without the Lord’s intervention in the lives of all of us? Divorce, without a doubt, is one of the worst things I have ever gone through. I thank God for walking with me through it. I recommend that everyone who is married get their lives in line with God and each other before something like this happens to you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat