Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
For healthy communication, a person must be both a good participating listener and a talker too. Remember that God has given us two ears to hear and one mouth to speak. Therefore, God wants us to listen twice as much as we talk, but do we do that? I know I sometimes struggle in that area; how about you? ~ Bill Greguska
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical. ~ Julius Erving
1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
How To Improve Your Communication Skill With Others!
Talking With Someone Gives You A Better Perspective!
How To Improve Your Communication Skills?
Communication With Someone, You Trust, Is Easy!
- Help you sort out what you are feeling. Talking about your feelings can help you understand what you are going through. Sometimes, verbalizing what is upsetting you to someone you trust can help you sort through your emotions or simplify the situation.
- Help you get things in perspective. If you find that you regularly keep things to yourself, a situation seems more overwhelming than it might be in reality. The best thing to do is talk to someone about it (in this case, me) might help you see the situation from a new or different perspective. Someone like me outside the problem would also be less emotionally involved with what’s going on because the outcome wouldn’t affect me personally. Yet, I could relate my experiences and faith to be of help to you. I want to make it clear that I am not a professional counselor. I am just someone like you who has been through my share of life experiences and somehow landed on my feet. The person you speak with (me) can suggest options you had not thought about before. It helps to talk with someone rather than taking everything on your shoulders.
- Help you figure out how to release tension. Talking through your concerns can also be an excellent way to release pent-up stress. Just “getting the problem out” can help you feel better. It feels great, but it can also give you new insights into what’s happening in your life.
Ten Points That Will Help Your Communication Skills!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Communication With A Trained Christian Counselor Can Help!
The Five Ingredients Of Good Communication!
Who Would It Be Best To Communicate With?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat