Healthy Communication Is So Very Important!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
For healthy communication, a person must be both a good listener and a talker. Remember that God has given us two ears to hear and one mouth to speak. Therefore, God wants us to listen twice as much as we talk, but do we do that? I know I sometimes struggle in that area; how about you?
Good communication involves many factors that many people need to realize. For example, if a person communicating has a negative attitude, bad eye contact, or negative tone of voice, all these things can impact communication. Try to be friendly by treating the other person how you would like to be treated. ~ Bill Greguska
1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Chat With Someone
Free Christian Counseling
Power In Words
Encouraging Web Sites
Helpful 24-Hour Phone Helplines
Get Your Questions Answered
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
How To Improve Your Communication Skill With Others!
Talking With Someone Gives You A Better Perspective!
How To Improve Your Communication Skills?
Communication With Someone, You Trust, Is helpful!
- Help you sort out what you are feeling. Talking about your feelings can help you understand what you are going through. Sometimes, verbalizing what is upsetting you to someone you trust can help you sort through your emotions or simplify the situation.
- Help you get things in perspective. If you keep things to yourself, a situation seems more overwhelming than it might be in reality. The best thing to do is talk to someone about it (in this case, me) might help you see the situation from a new or different perspective. Someone like me outside the problem would also be less emotionally involved with what’s going on because the outcome wouldn’t affect me personally.
- I could relate my experiences and faith to be of help. I want to make it clear that I am not a professional counselor. I am just someone like you who has been through my share of life experiences and somehow landed on my feet. The considered with (me) can suggest options you had not considered before. It helps to talk with someone rather than take everything on your shoulders.
- Help you figure out how to release tension. Talking through your concerns can also be an excellent way to release pent-up stress. Just “getting the problem out” can help you feel better. It feels great, but it can also give you new insights into what’s happening in your life.
Ten Points That Will Help Your Communication Skills!
Communication With A Trained Christian Counselor Can Help!
The Five Ingredients Of Good Communication!
Who Would It Be Best To Communicate With?
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
James 1:19 ESV
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;
Ephesians 4:29 ESV
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
Proverbs 15:1 ESV
A t answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Psalm 141:3 ESV
Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!
Proverbs 12:18 ESV
There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
Proverbs 15:2 ESV
The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly.
Proverb 18:2 ESV
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Psalm 19:14 ESV
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
2 Timothy 2:16 ESV
But avoid irreverent babble, for it will lead people into more and more ungodliness.
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phonLearn, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat