Healthy Communication Is Priceless!
Between You And God, And You And Others!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. ~ Julius Erving
1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
For healthy communication, a person must be both a good participating listener and a talker too. Here are some encouraging scriptures about communication.
Keep in mind that God has given us two ears to hear and one mouth to speak. Therefore, it seems that God wants us to listen twice as much as we talk, but do we do that? I know I sometimes struggle in that area, how about you?
How To Improve Your Communication Skill With Others!
Talking With Someone Gives You A Better Perspective!
Ten Points That Will Help Your Communication Skills!
Communication With Someone You Trust Is Easy!
- Help you sort out what you are feeling. Talking about your feelings can help you make sense of what you are going through. Sometimes, verbalizing what is upsetting you to someone you trust can help you sort through your emotions or simplify the situation.
- Help you get things in perspective. If you find that you regularly keep things to yourself, a situation seems more overwhelming than it might be in reality. The best thing to do is talk to someone about it (in this case, me) might help you see the situation from a new or different perspective. Someone like me outside the problem would also be less emotionally involved with what’s going on because the outcome wouldn’t affect me personally. Yet, I could relate my experiences and faith to be of help to you. I want to make it clear that I am not a professional counselor. I am just someone like you that has been through my share of life experience and somehow came out landing on my feet. The person you speak with (me) can also suggest options you had not thought about before. It helps to talk with someone rather than taking everything on your shoulders.
- Help you figure out how to release tension. Talking through your concerns can also be an excellent way to release pent-up stress. Just “getting the problem out” can help you feel better. Not only does it feel great, but it can also give you new insights into what’s happening in your life.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Chat with someone
- Christian advice
- Free Christian Counseling
- Power in words
- Encouraging Web Sites
- Helpful 24-hour phone helplines
- Get your questions answered
Communication With A Trained Christian Counselor Can Help!
Who Would It Be Best To Communicate With?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat