Learn How To Deal With Stress Better?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
How to cope when you are at the end of your rope?
How To Deal With Stress Without Getting Angry?
Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not. ~ Valerie Bertinelli
Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Start to get rid of your stress, and start to feel G.R.E.A.T. more often!
- Get regular exercise.
- Rest and proper sleep.
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet.
- Avoid unnecessary stress.
- Take time with God, yourself, family, and friends.
Learn To Deal With Stress In Your Life!
Without giving stress have a way out. It is bound to do damage to us when we hold on tight to what is bothering us. We all must learn how to deal with stress, or stress deals with you!
Are you stressed out right now? We are all guilty at some point to burn the candle on both ends, take on too much, or allow others to dump too much on us. In either case, we need to learn to say “no” to others and also ourselves.
Setting boundaries and leaning on God for our direction, rather than on our feelings or the expectations of others.
The Time Factor!
Often lack of time generally leads to an increase in the stress level of most everyone. How can you deal with stress productively?
What are some triggers that you have learned that gets you stressed out?
How can you avoid unnecessary stress in your life?
Stress used to be a big problem in my life and still is at times. But it was not until I found out that there are two things in life to remember. “Don’t sweat the little things, and the other thing is, that all things are little things if you look at it with an eternal perspective, that way you will find much more peace and joy in your life and you will be able to focus better on what matters.” I believe that prayer is the best way that God helps us deal with stress, and get the stress of life into the right perspective. How do you deal with stress in your life? ~ Bill Greguska
How To Manage Your Stress!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible talk about panic attacks?
- How can I take control of my thoughts?
- Is there any reference in the Bible about PTSD?
- What does the Bible say about stress?
- Wisdom when you are starting to feel overwhelmed?
Learn To Overcome Stress In 8 Seconds!
Excessive Stress Can Kill You!
Under too much stress? This acronym comes in handy for better judgment and reactions to others when you start to feel like things are becoming harder to deal with but don’t know why. As you consider working on your stress management, take a moment to decide if you are too:
If the answer is YES to any one of these four feelings, then you need to H.A.L.T. and make some adjustments as soon as possible. Remember that you CAN’T change your past, but you CAN find your destiny!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat