Learn How To Deal With Stress Better?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Learn To Overcome Stress In 8 Seconds!
Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There will be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not. ~ Valerie Bertinelli
Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Start getting rid of your stress, and feel G.R.E.A.T. more often!
- Get regular exercise.
- Rest and proper sleep.
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet.
- Avoid unnecessary stress.
- Take time with God, yourself, family, and friends.
This Serenity Prayer Can Speak To Your Needs!
Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardship as the pathway to peace.”
~ by Reinhold Niebuhr
Here Is Another Prayer That Will Be Of Help To You For Whatever Ever You Are Going Through.
Learn To Deal With Stress In Your Life!
Are you stressed out right now? At some point, we are guilty of burning the candle on both ends, taking on too much, or allowing others to dump too much on us. Either way, we must learn to say “no” to others and ourselves. Are we setting boundaries and leaning on God for our direction rather than our feelings or others’ expectations?
The Time Factor!
Lack of time generally leads to an increase in the stress level of most everyone. How can you deal with stress productively?
What are some triggers that you have learned that get you stressed out?
How can you avoid unnecessary stress in your life?
Stress was a big problem in my life and still is sometimes. But it was not until I found out that there are two things in life to remember. “Don’t sweat the little things; the other is that all things are little things. If you look at it with an eternal perspective, you will find much more peace and joy in your life, and you will be able to focus better on what matters.” I believe that prayer is the best way for God to help us deal with stress and get the stress of life into the proper perspective. How do you deal with stress in your life? ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible talk about panic attacks?
- How can I take control of my thoughts?
- Is there any reference in the Bible about PTSD?
- What does the Bible say about stress?
- Wisdom when you are starting to feel overwhelmed?
Excessive Stress Can Kill You!
Under too much stress? This acronym is handy for better judgment and reactions to others when you feel things are becoming harder to deal with but don’t know why. As you consider working on your stress management, take a moment to decide if you are too:
If the answer is YES to any of these four feelings, you need to H.A.L.T. and make some adjustments as soon as possible. Remember that you CAN’T change your past, but you CAN find your destiny!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat