Deal With Stress Or Else…
Excessive Stress Can Kill You!
If You Don’t Deal With Your Stress… Stress Will Deal With You!
Without giving stress have a way out, it is bound to do damage to us when we hold on tight to what is bothering us. We all must learn how to deal with stress before stress deals with you!
Stress used to be a big problem in my life and still is at times. But it was not until I found out that there are two things in life to remember. “Don’t sweat the little things, and the other thing is, that all things are little things if you look at it with an eternal perspective, that way you will find much more peace and joy in your life and you will be able to focus better on what really matters.” I believe that prayer is the best way that God helps us deal with stress, and get the stress of life into the right perspective. How do you deal with stress in your life? ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible talk about panic attacks?
- How can I take control of my thoughts?
- Is there any reference in the Bible about PTSD?
- What does the Bible say about stress?
- Wisdom when you are starting to feel overwhelmed?
How To Deal With Stress Without Getting Angry?
Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not. ~ Valerie Bertinelli
Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Learn To Deal With Stress In Your Life!
Under too much stress? This acronym comes in handy for better judgment and reactions to others when you start to feel like things are becoming harder to deal with but don’t know why. As you consider working on your personal stress management, take a moment to decide if you are too:
If the answer is YES to any one of these four feelings, then you need to H.A.L.T. and make some adjustments as soon as possible. Remember that you CAN’T change your past, but you CAN find your destiny!
Don’t Less The Stress Of The World Get In Your Head!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Too Much Stress, Reevaluate Your Life!
The 10-Second Rule For Stress Management!
You’ve possibly heard about the 10-second rule, using the ten seconds before responding or evaluating to show how Jesus would answer, and then try to do as He would want you to.
When we allow stress or anger to dictate our feelings, things usually do not turn out well at all. I know that when I worry, it only makes things worse. When I have become angry and decide to use self-control, I feel so much better about myself compared to if I lost my temper.
Stress Management Is Critical!
Sometimes it ‘s hard to get along with others for one reason or another. We all fall into this trap from time to time. But since we know that he who angers you controls you, we know you can be more ready ahead of time to prevent this from happening.
What Is Stress Management?
- In the Merriam-Webster dictionary defines stress as, “the burden of one’s emotional or mental well-being created by the demands on one’s time.”
- Stress places demand on one’s resources that exceed the available supply of resources – either in the form of time, money, emotions or physical ability. Using stress management tools like those on this page will be of great help to you.
How to Manage Stress in Your Life?
Learn About How Stress And Worry Work Together!
If we are a believer in God, we need to ask ourselves
Who is our resource and who is our supply? Stress is the inevitable response when we allow ourselves to become disconnected from our Source. Once we reconnect our attention to our Supply and Source, we will quickly notice that our stress will fall back into perspective. You need to deal with stress better. Looking back on my life, stress has been a thorn in my side, yet when I learned about stress management, things got so much better. It is a battle for everyone each and every day to keep in check! No need to be stressed out!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Women are just so much tougher and more patient than men are – their capacity for empathy blows me away. And their capacity to deal with stress for long periods of time is also kind of awe-inspiring. ~ Aaron Lazar
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.