Testimonies That Will Boost Your Faith in God!
Testimonies are an excellent way to build faith in God, by hearing a testimony or by sharing yours with others! If you would like to learn how to share your testimony you will discover that it is not that difficult. Each one of us has our testimony or story that we can share with others if we choose to do so.
We encourage you to share your story with others to encourage them in their faith. Learn more about the good news! Sharing your testimonies with those you know, with those you do not know, basically anyone you come in contact with is a wonderful way to share the gospel (good news) of Jesus Christ. ~ Bill Greguska
How Should We Share Our Testimonies With Others?
How to Write Your Testimony And Plan to Share it.
- Write down the details of how you came to trust in Christ to save you.
- Who told you about Jesus Christ?
- What events led up to your trusting or believing in Christ?
- When did you first trust and believe in Christ?
- Where were you when you first believed?
- How has faith in Christ been a blessing to you?
- Next, write this out so that it flows well as a story. Try to be as concise as possible. As a goal, try to make the length of your testimony so that it can be shared in two or three minutes or less. Ensure that you have included the appropriate Scriptures in your testimony.
How to Share Your Story With Others?
One of the best ways that you can encourage another person is to share briefly with them what God has done for you in your life that they could relate to you which would be a source of encouragement to them. I would not advise that you would use the Bible as a hammer to beat in what they should know to live a better life, but rather to express what God has done for you which hopefully point them to want to know God in a more intimate way. When I talk to someone about my faith in God or life, in general, I usually give the person one of my NeedEncouragement.com business cards. I do not know how many people my cards effect in a positive way!
Good Testimonies Are Often Short And to The Point!
I think that I am a walking testimony to you can have scars. You can go through turbulent times and still have victory in your life. ~ Natalie Cole
Psalm 119:1-3 Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart, they do no wrong but follow his ways.
When You Share Your Testimonies!
You will see that when you share your story or try to encourage another person, you will find that you will be helped yourself. You will begin to enjoy helping others for three main reasons that I have found to be true.
- When I help others, I feel that I have helped a fellow human being with a little effort of my own, allowing God to work through me.
- When I encourage others, I feel as though I get a sense of encouragement myself. So often I have been down, but when I try to help others, it seems to lift me right back up.
How can I share my Christian testimony?
Stories of lives that have been changed!
Joni Eareckson Tada Shares Her Story
From Atheist to Christian
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
How Can Your Testimony Help Others?
Your testimony can be a very encouraging and meaningful way to hear how God has worked in your life. Hearing a testimony can be just what someone else needs to hear to strengthen their faith. We can all learn from each other’s stories of how good God is to all of us in His unique way!
One of The Best Testimonies About Jesus Christ!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Conversion is an enlarging, a deepening, and a broadening of the undergirding base of testimony. It is the result of revelation from God, accompanied by individual repentance, obedience, and diligence. ~ David A. Bednar
John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.”