Testimonies Encouraging Peoples Faith!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Conversion is an enlarging, a deepening, and a broadening of the undergirding base of testimony. It is the result of revelation from God, accompanied by individual repentance, obedience, and diligence. ~ David A. Bednar
John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.”
How Should We Share Our Testimonies With Others?
Testimonies Will Boost Your Faith!
Testimonies Can Not Be Argued. It Is Your Story!
Testimonies Will Encourage Both You And Others!
Testimonies are an excellent way to build faith in God, by hearing testimony or by sharing yours with others! If you would like to learn how to share your testimony, you will discover that it is not that difficult. Each one of us has our testimony or story that we can share with others if we choose to do so.
We encourage you to share your story with others to assist them in their faith. Learn more about the good news! Sharing your testimonies with those you know, with those you do not know, basically anyone you come in contact with is a beautiful way to share the gospel (good news) of Jesus Christ. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does it mean something special that our lives should be a testimony for Jesus?
- How can a Christian overcome the fear of witnessing?
- Is friendship evangelism a good thing?
- Ways I can share my Christian testimony?
- What is a Christian Testimony?
More Encouraging Testimonies
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Mark Mallwitz
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- Diana Greguska
- John Wegner
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
Good Testimonies Are Often Short And To The Point!
I think that I am a walking testimony to you can have scars. You can go through turbulent times and still have victory in your life. ~ Natalie Cole
Psalm 119:1-3 Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart, they do no wrong but follow his ways.
My Personal Testimony Of My Faith In Jesus Christ
By Bill Greguska
I first heard of Jesus Christ when I was a young boy of about seven years old while growing up. My parents took me to church every weekend and even put me in a church school instruct me which was were some of the fundamentals of my faith developed.
My faith in God was very frustrating to me because I learned about what was right and acceptable, but it was still sometimes hard for me to live it out in my life.
Then while growing up, the Lord allowed multiple difficulties such as a drug and alcohol problem, homelessness, and problems with the law all to ultimately understand how deep of a need that I had for God through these hard times I got myself in.
Alcohol And Drugs Were My Thorns In My Side!
There then was a period in my life that I got serious about my faith because God orchestrated that I would end up in long-term drug and alcohol rehabilitation for two years, in which I got the help I truly needed.
I attended both AA and NA for about 10 years during that time, yet even though it helped me to some degree, I found Elmbrook church which caught my eye through their open basketball program, basketball back then was fundamental to me, and was the carrot that got me into church again back in 1989 shortly after I got out of long-term treatment.
God Freed Me From My Bondage On June 25th, 1986
The church took me in and helped me to grow as a Christian under the teaching of Stuart Briscoe and the rest of the staff. I even got a job at Elmbrook as a custodian for four years. The seeds of faith were planted, and my roots were getting deeper by the things I was learning in God’s word over the years.
As a result of the experiences that God allowed in my life both good and also bad, gave me the awareness of my urgent need for God in my life! The rest of my story is a series of ups and downs, but this time God was in my life directing me, teaching me how to love Him, how to love others, and how to enjoy myself.
My born again faith started back on June 25, 1986, when I finally gave up drugs and alcohol, gave me a new opportunity to live my life for Jesus Christ.
God Put Strong Christians In My Life!
My life has not magically become perfect or even easy because I have become a Christian. And yes, I still sin, but since I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, I know my sins are now, and always forgiven.
My love for God for what he has done for me inspires me not to want to sin, but my sin nature makes that impossible for me to do, yet as I walk with the Lord, I know he is with me and guides me on the high road and through the narrow gate.
I know who created me, why I am here on earth, and that I have a purpose for my life which is to love and honor God and to love others because God has loved me first. I have the assurance that He will never leave me or forget about me because He loves me and I love Him and want to serve him out of gratitude for what He has done for me. ~ Bill Greguska
One Of The Best Testimonies About Jesus Christ!
How To Write Your Testimony And Plan To Share It.
- Write down the details of how you came to trust in Christ to save you.
- Who told you about Jesus Christ?
- What events led up to your trusting or believing in Christ?
- When did you first trust and believe in Christ?
- Where were you when you first believed?
- How has faith in Christ been a blessing to you?
- Next, write this out so that it flows well as a story. Try to be as concise as possible. As a goal, try to make the length of your testimony so that it can be shared in two or three minutes or less. Ensure that you have included the appropriate Scriptures in your testimony.
How To Share Your Story With Others?
One of the best ways that you can encourage another person is to share briefly with them what God has done for you in your life that they could relate to you which would be a source of encouragement to them. I would not advise that you would use the Bible as a hammer to beat in what they should know to live a better life, but rather to express what God has done for you which hopefully point them to want to know God more intimately.
When I talk to someone about my faith in God or life, in general, I usually give the person one of my NeedEncouragement.com business cards. I do not know how many people my cards effect positively, but I am sure God uses them to point people to Himself!
When Should You Share Your Testimonies!
You will see that when you share your story or try to encourage another person, you will find that you will be helped yourself. You will begin to enjoy helping others for these reasons that I have found to be true.
- When I help others, I feel that I have helped a fellow human being with a little effort of my own, allowing God to work through me.
- As I encourage others, I feel as though I get a sense of encouragement myself. So often I have been down, but when I try to help others, it seems to lift me right back up.
Testimonies To Inspire You!
- How Can I Share My Christian Testimony?
- Stories Of Lives That Have Been Changed!
- Joni Eareckson Tada Shares Her Story
- From Atheist To Christian
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
How Can Your Testimony Help Others?
Your testimony can be a very encouraging and meaningful way to hear how God has worked in your life. Sharing a testimony can be just what someone else needs to understand to strengthen their faith. We can all learn from each other’s stories of how good God is to all of us in His unique way!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat