God Is Faithful Always, But Sometimes We Are Not Faithful!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Do you realize that God is the same today as He was yesterday and will be in the future? That is because God is faithful and does not change. God loves each one of us. Do we love and trust Him too? Trust that God is faithful even when things look the darkest. Think of someone you feel you have been faithful to, multiply that indefinitely, and better understand God’s faithful to us. I have a saying that says, “People are People, (they let us down), but God is God! (He is perfect, faithful, and holy), but thankfully we are all sinners saved by His love and grace. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
God Is Faithful, And You Can Trust His Word!
God Is Faithful, And That Is A Fact!
Jesus Christ fulfills 354 Prophecies. God is faithful to what He has said and done since He created the heavens and the earth. Read about The Prophecies of Jesus Christ. I have experienced firsthand that God is faithful. I am grateful that God is faithful since he had picked me up when I was down. It is hard to understand this while you are in the middle of a problem or crisis that seems as though it will not get resolved. But if you have faith and patience, you will see that God will work out.
To prove this to yourself. Just look back on your life and recall something that you felt was impossible. After some time has passed, you will see how God is faithful by how he walked you through whatever it was. Because that is what God does when we trust Him and are patient. ~ Bill Greguska
Love God, And Love And Forgive Others, And Ourselves!
Do You Believe that God Is Faithful?
- Understand that although we all have our strengths and weaknesses, God loves us despite our shortcomings, and He has a beautiful plan for our lives.
- Live your life to please and honor God; be humble and authentic in how you live.
- We all make mistakes, learn from them and get over them, and turn the page.
- Set healthy boundaries and respect the boundaries of others in the same way.
- Hold people and things in an open palm, meaning don’t hold on to them so tightly; let go and let God direct your life.
- If you are not willing to forgive others, your sins will not be forgiven by God either.
- Put more of your faith in God and less in yourself.
- Life here on earth is very short; eternity is forever, so live your life on earth with eternity in mind.
- Most importantly — love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul, and love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Words Of Encouragement:
- Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God promise not to give us more than we can handle?
- How can I learn to trust in the faithfulness of God?
- How can I stay focused on Christ?
- What are the promises of God?
- What does the Bible say about faithfulness?
Five Reasons Why We Know God Is Faithful!
1. God has always desired your fellowship. God created us to have fellowship with him; it is we who turn our backs on Him.
2. God has promised never to leave you entirely on your own. We are just a prayer away from fellowship with him. Also, His word He has given us.
3. God’s track record is impeccable because God is perfect. God can not lie, so His promises have been without fault.
4. God loves you and won’t ever forget about you. Yes, there are times for our good when He has had to discipline us, but He wants the best.
5. God is not finished with you yet. He has a plan for your life. We are all a work in progress, do not worry. God will not forsake us because He loves us.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat