Do You Need Pray? Click Here!
Do You Need Prayer Today?
Do You Need Prayer?
We all need prayer, and if you need prayer in a specific way, we would like to help you. The first thing to consider when you pray is to remember that you are talking to God the creator of the heavens and the earth and all things.
Talk to God as though you are talking to someone you know and be sure you listen to what He is trying to let you know through his word from the Bible or through the Holy Spirit.
Try to make prayer a daily activity, ideally in the morning, before you start your day. Pray is our way of having a relationship with Jesus Christ. Let us pray for you and your needs today. ~ Bill Greguska
How Can We Pray For You? Click here
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are there any conditions to answered prayer?
- Is there a connection between prayer and fasting?
- Silent prayer – is it biblical?
- What is the Lord’s Prayer and should we pray it?
- What is the key to effective prayer?
Need Prayer In Hard Times?
To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing. ~ Martin Luther
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Do You Need Prayer?
A Prayer For Help!
When You Think You Need Prayer
Dear Lord, Please grant that I may
not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love
For it is in giving that we receive-
It is in pardoning that we are forgiven.
And it’s in dying that we are born to eternal life.
The Serenity Prayer!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Check Your Heart Before You Pray!
An excellent way to measure our hearts as we come to God in prayer. Ask yourself, am I more the Pharisee or more like a tax collector? Before Jesus stood up against the religiosity of the Pharisees, they were the respected church leaders.
The tax collectors were hated by most. One would assume that Jesus would denounce the later, as the “sinner.” And he would if it were not for what the taxman did inside the temple.
The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
My mother was a Sunday, school teacher. So I am a byproduct of prayer. My mom just kept on praying for her son. ~ Steve Harvey
Matthew 6:9-13 “This, then, is how you should pray: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.