Get Right With God, Because It’s Not Too Late!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“Abraham wasn’t perfect. He failed, made mistakes. But, he would go back, get right with God, and then just keep moving forward. He didn’t quit when things got hard. He just kept on going. And everywhere he went, God was there. God was with him.” ~ Anne Graham Lotz
James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful.
Do You Want To Get Right With God?
“There is only one way by which I can get right with God, and that is through the death of Jesus Christ. I must get rid of the underlying idea that I can ever be right with God because of my obedience. Who of us could ever obey God to absolute perfection!” ~ Oswald Chambers
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Six Things To Believe To Get Right With God!
Did You Get Right With God Yet?
- Jesus had to die for our sins.
- He had to rise again from the dead.
- Jesus had to ascend and send His Spirit to live with us.
- Believe that what Jesus did and said is true.
- We have to live our lives accordingly.
- We must love God and love others.
Do Not Wait Another Day To Get Right With God!
Encouragement If You Have Drifted Away From God?
We are all human, and none of us are perfect, although, in this fast past society we are in, it makes us susceptible to falling into temptations which tempts us to pull away from God, (many people only think about God once a week on Sundays)
Temptations bombard us 24/7. There is no wonder why so many of us feel so pulled in two directions! My hope and prayer are to get you back on track with God if you have fallen away or encourage you to continue if you are walking with the Lord. It is essential to know that no matter what sin(s) we are lead astray with, they only temporary comforts us, (yes, there is pleasure in sin for a season), yet those sins pull us away from God, and the real blessings we all hope for.
God created all things, but often people like myself in the past have used them as a replacement for God. Consequently, that is where the problems and heartaches most always come from in our lives. Above all, God’s word is full of great practical wisdom for all of us to benefit from in many different ways to help free us from any types of chains we have gotten ourselves entangles. But, when we follow God, all chains can be broken.
Get Right With God!
You can NOT earn your way into heaven as many people might think. All you need to do is to humbly come to God asking for forgiveness, turning from your sin and begin a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, not by works so that no one can boast.
Get Right With God By Loving Your Neighbor!
Is There A Special Way To Get Right With God?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat