The Best Get Choice Is To Get Right With God!
Our Objective Is For You, Is For You To Get Right With God!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“Abraham wasn’t perfect. He failed, made mistakes. But, he would go back, get right with God, and then just keep moving forward. He didn’t quit when things got hard. He just kept ongoing. And everywhere he went, God was there. God was with him.” ~ Anne Graham Lotz
Getting right with God was the most important thing I have done in my entire life. It encompasses all aspects of my life with just the one decision to surrender my life to God, put Him in the driver’s seat, and get me out of the driver’s seat!
Read my testimony ~ Bill Greguska.
It is not hard to get right with God. All you need to do is by faith alone, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and start to live your life for Him, not yourself any longer. All your problems may not go away in a day, week, or even a year, but you will have God with you working through all your issues with you from the time you accept Him as your Lord and Savior until the day you die.
Do You Want To Get Right With God?
“There is only one way by which I can get right with God, and that is through the death of Jesus Christ. I must get rid of the underlying idea that I can ever be right with God because of my obedience. Who of us could ever obey God to absolute perfection!” ~ Oswald Chambers
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Two Reasons That You Need To Get Right With God:
- You have never believed in God as your Lord and Savior.
- You have believed, yet your life is not reflecting a life that is honoring God.
In either situation, God’s grace alone can help you navigate through to get right with God either for the first time or to get back on track. Start with prayer and ask God to open your eyes to the truth of His word.
Ask Him to show you the way. Also, talk to a pastor or a Christian friend to help you along the way.
- Romans 10:13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
- 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
- James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful.
How Do I Get Right With God?
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about righteousness?
What does Biblegateway say about righteousness?
Six Things To Believe To Get Right With God!
- Jesus had to die for our sins.
- He had to rise again from the dead.
- Jesus had to ascend and send His Spirit to live with us.
- Believe that what Jesus did and said is true.
- We have to live our lives accordingly.
- We must love God and love others.
How Do I Become A Christian?
Click here to find out. It is not as complicated as you might think, but it does take faith and trust in God.
Do you have a desire to learn more about God in a more personal way?
God’s word can give you wisdom, healing, hope, and freedom, can direct your path if you let it do so.
Solid Facts About A Relationship With God!
- It has been made aware to us by God’s Word that we all have sinned and deserve God’s judgment.
- God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him.
- Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins.
- He took the punishment that we deserve. He was buried and rose from the dead, according to the Bible.
If you truly believe and trust this in your heart by faith, receiving Jesus by faith alone as your Savior, declaring, “Jesus is Lord,” you will be saved from judgment and will spend eternity with God in heaven. Otherwise, there is no other way to have our sins paid.
Make sure that you decide to believe and follow Jesus Christ by faith and faith alone. I encourage you to read your Bible, fellowship with other believers, and ask questions. When you understand God and become a believer, you will realize what real encouragement is, not the temporary encouragement people try to find in this world in our society.
Encouragement If You Have Drifted Away From God?
We are all human, and none of us are perfect, although, in this fast past society we are in, it makes us susceptible to falling into temptations which tempts us to pull away from God (many people only think about God once a week on Sundays)
Temptations bombard us 24/7. There is no wonder why so many of us feel so pulled in two directions! My hope and prayer are to get you back on track with God if you have fallen away or encourage you to continue if you are walking with the Lord. It is essential to know that no matter what sin(s) we are lead astray with, they only temporarily comfort us (yes, there is pleasure in sin for a season), yet those sins pull us away from God and the real blessings we all hope for.
God created all things, but people like myself have often used them as a replacement for God. Consequently, that is where the problems and heartaches most always come from in our lives. Above all, God’s word is full of great practical wisdom for all of us to benefit from in many different ways to help free us from any chains we have gotten ourselves entangles. But, when we follow God, all chains can be broken.
Get Right With God!
You can NOT earn your way into heaven, as many people might think. All you need to do is humbly come to God asking for forgiveness, turning from your sin, and beginning a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, not by works so that no one can boast.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat