Need Help For An Addiction?
Do You Want Help For An Addiction?
Are you wondering if you possibly have an addiction to something? If you do, there is help for addiction! Keep in mind that each and every human being is susceptible to these types of things.
- Fleshly weakness
- Sin nature from the curse of Adam and Eve
- Our self-centered ways and our rebellious nature
- Pressure from society and social media
- Free will
I prayed for my recovery from alcohol and drugs. It was obvious looking back that God’s timing was not the same as mine. But when God did release me from my stronghold, it lasted ever since June 25, 1986.
Get Honest And Get Serious!
Here are some helpful links:
- Counseling Related Questions?
- How can I overcome an addiction to internet porn?
- What should a Christians view of additions be?
- How can I quit smoking?
- Is Celebrate Recovery a biblically sound program?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
No one is immune from addiction; it afflicts people of all ages, races, classes, and professions. ~ Patrick J. Kennedy