How Would You Define Your Faith In God?
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Everyone has faith in something or someone, but the critical question is, “Who or what is your faith in?” In my life, I have discovered that there are two opposing viewpoints on this topic. Some people like to feel “religious,” and others cherish their “personal relationship” with Jesus Christ. How about you? Have you grown up practicing “Religion?” Or do you have “A Relationship” with God? Here is the difference. Unfortunately, for many, religion follows a set of man-made rules. It is an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and practices used to worship their created “God.” Then, on the other hand, having a relationship with Jesus Christ is a daily personal way of life. The connection is between our creator God and ourselves, based on the truth of God from the Bible, not on a denomination’s interpretation. A relationship with Jesus offers us love, comfort, direction, hope, and the forgiveness we all need. Remember that we can say we have faith, but if we do not show love to one another, we are like clanging gong, so it is not just whether we say that we are Christians; the actual test is if we show God’s love in our hearts which is a result in knowing Him. ~ Bill Greguska
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Why Do You Believe In God?
1. Do You Find Yourself Practicing “Religion?”
2. Do You Have A Personal “Relationship” With God?”
Watch This Short Video, “Why I Hate Religion?“
There Are Many Ways You Can Define Your Faith!
Define Your Faith In God That Comes Through The Holy Spirit!
Questions To Help Examine And Test Your Faith In God!
- Do you enjoy having fellowship with Christ and His redeemed people? 1 John 1:3
- Would people say you walk in the light or darkness? 1 John 1:6-7
- Do you admit and confess your sin? 1 John 1:8
- Are you obedient to God’s Word? 1 John 2:3-5
- Does how you live your life show that you love God rather than the world? 1 John 2:15
- Is your life characterized by “doing what is right”? 1 John 2:29
More Questions For You To Consider
- Do you seek to maintain a pure life? 1 John 3:3
- Do you see a decreasing pattern of sin in your life? 1 John 3:5-6 Note: this refers to not continuing in sin as a way of life, not a total absence of sin.
- Do you demonstrate love for other Christians? 1 John 3:14
- Do you “walk the walk” versus just “talking the talk”? 1 John 3:18-19
- Do you maintain a clear conscience? 1 John 3:21
- Do you experience victory in your Christian walk? 1 John 5:4
Share Your Testimony Of Faith!
Are All These Required To Get Into Heaven?
- Live a good life?
- Go to church regularly?
- Become a member of a church?
- Give money to a church?
- Obey the ten commandments?
- Get Baptized?
- Be confirmed by your church?
- Read the Bible daily?
- Pray daily?
- Trust in God and confess and turn from your sins?
(Answers To The Above Ten Questions):
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat