How Is Your Relationship With Jesus?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
It’s pretty easy for me to say that the most important thing in my life is my relationship with Jesus Christ, followed by my relationship with family. And football’s later on down the line. ~ Tim Tebow
In A Relationship With Jesus, How Much Does He Care?
A Better Relationship With Jesus Will Guide You!
Improve Your Relationship With Jesus!
Many people grow up going to church knowing some things about Jesus, but do not understand why they need a relationship with Jesus?
When you have a relationship with Jesus you trust that his sacrificial death on the cross for our sins determines our eternal destiny in either heaven or hell, depending on the free choice He allows us.
Many of us have a relationship with Jesus since we were young, but that does not mean we understood all things about Jesus. When I was a young boy about the age of 6 years old, I had my understanding that God was good, and I needed to listen to him.
Then when I got older about the age of 12, my understanding grew yet my faith was somewhat immature. But when the winds of high school blew hard and temptations of alcohol and drugs clouded my thinking and my relationship with Jesus, and my life fell apart right before my eyes.
God Does Not Make Us Love Him; We Have A Free Will
It is not that Jesus changed, but it was me and my free will that enticed me to do what was evil. I still was bothered by my conscience, but I eventually got over it and numbed my conscience which allowed me to keep using drugs and alcohol.
Thank God that I had my Godly mother stood up for me, she supported and loved me more than anyone in my life. That love was what I needed (people need love). God allowed me to go through long-term treatment which was just what I needed.
God never changes! He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. You and I do change, and hopefully, we are changing for the better! ~ Bill Greguska
Do You Want To Start A Relationship With Jesus?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does to know Jesus mean something special?
- Is Jesus a friend of sinners?
- How can I accept Jesus as my Savior?
- Knowing Jesus vs. knowing about Jesus-what is the difference?
- What does it mean to believe in Jesus?
What Do I Need To Do To Have A Relationship With Jesus?
Your salvation does not depend on anything you can do, but only on what God has done for you. If you have welcomed and invited Jesus Christ to be your Savior and Lord, his word promises he has forgiven your sins and made you a child of God.
- “Whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” John 3:16. From the moment you “believed in him,” you received eternal life.
- “Whoever lives and believes in me will never die” John 11:26. You have His promised eternal life, right now. You will never perish. When you breathe your last breath here on earth, you then breathe your first breath in heaven.
- “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand” John 10:27-28. You are not holding onto him, and He’s holding onto you and will not let you go.
- “If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” 2 Corinthians 5:17. You are a new creation, the child of God. It is not possible for you to go back to where you were before you accepted Christ. Yes, you will be tempted by Satan, but once you’re His child, you will always be.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat