Save Your Life, Quit Smoking Cigarettes!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Scientists have demonstrated that dramatic, positive changes can occur in our lives as a direct result of facing an extreme challenge – whether it’s coping with a serious illness, daring to quit smoking, or dealing with depression. Researchers call this ‘post-traumatic growth.’ ~ Jane McGonigal
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your bodies.
Addiction Resource Links:
Step To Take To Quit Smoking Cigarettes!
Learn How To Quit Smoking Cigarettes!
I thank God that I could quit smoking cigarettes after smoking for almost 12 years at 28 years old!
For me to quit smoking was one of the three things I am so very thankful that I did in my life.
The first thing was to become a Christian, and then another one was to quit drinking alcohol and using drugs.
I encourage you to stop smoking as I did; I am so grateful that I could!
With God’s Help, You Can Quit Smoking Cigarettes Too!
I encourage you to quit smoking cigarettes too because it is a dirty, unhealthy, costly and foolish thing to smoke cigarettes.
I am not saying it will be the simplest thing you ever tried to do in your life, but believe me; you will be thankful that you did like I am grateful! How much does it cost me to smoke cigarettes?~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- I am a Christian who is addicted to smoking. How can I quit?
- I would want to know how a Christian view addiction?
- Questions about Life Decisions?
- What does the Bible say about habits?
- What is the Christian view of smoking? Is smoking a sin?
Helpful Resources About Quitting Smoking Cigarettes
- How to handle withdrawal symptoms and triggers, when you decide to quit smoking.
- How much money are your additions costing you, use this calculator?
- Smoking relapse: What to do if you start smoking again?
How To Quit Smoking Cigarettes?
Quit Smoking Cigarettes Call 1-866-363-2447
If you want to quit smoking cigarettes, you came to the right place to learn how to stop smoking and the dangers of smoking! Maybe you have been hopelessly addicted to smoking cigarettes for over ten years like I was. Perhaps you recently started smoking and want to quit. You ask yourself, “How can I learn how to stop smoking cigarettes?”
I smoked between 1 to 2 packs per day and sometimes even up to 3 packs occasionally. Whatever your situation, I am sure you would like to stop smoking too!
When I decided I wanted to quit, it seemed like it was going to be too painful. Being very determined, I tried to quit smoking for over two years, but finally, by God’s grace and the support of a few friends and determination on my part, I stopped smoking on January 10, 1988.
Since You Can Quit Anything With God’s Help For:
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 3 hours
- 8 hours and longer
Then with God’s help, there is hope for you to quit ANY addiction or a bad habit that has put you in chains. Go for the goal of 24 hours, then two days, four days, seven days, and so forth. Do it One Day At A Time! I am not saying it will be easy, but with God all things are possible!
You Can Quit Smoking!
Quit Smoking Now Before It Is Too Late!
We all know that quitting smoking can be very hard, but millions of people have done it successfully including me, and I am just like you.
More than half of Americans who have ever smoked have quit. You too could be one of them also!
Nicotine is just as addictive as heroin or cocaine. It’s the nicotine in cigarettes that causes the strong feeling that you want to smoke (craving).
Please Take These Steps To Help You Quit Smoking:
- Make a list of the reasons you want to quit.
- Set a quit date and make a plan to deal with cravings.
- Ask your family, friends, and coworkers for support.
- Talk to your doctor about counseling and medicines that can help you quit.
- Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) or visit Smokefree.gov for free help.
Discover more about steps you can take as you get ready to quit smoking.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat