You Can Quit Smoking Cigarettes!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Scientists have demonstrated that dramatic, positive changes can occur in our lives as a direct result of facing an extreme challenge – whether it’s coping with a serious illness, daring to quit smoking, or dealing with depression. Researchers call this ‘post-traumatic growth.’ ~ Jane McGonigal
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your bodies.
Another Term For Addiction = Spiritual Warfare
Step To Take To Quit Smoking Cigarettes!
How To Quit Smoking?
Addiction Resource Links:
Learn How To Quit Smoking Cigarettes!
I thank God that I could quit smoking cigarettes after smoking for almost 12 years at 28 years old!
To quit smoking was one of the three things I am so very thankful that I did in my life.
The first thing was to become a Christian, and then another one was to quit drinking alcohol and using drugs.
I encourage you to stop smoking as I did; I am so grateful that I could!
With God’s Help, You Can Quit Smoking Cigarettes Too!
I encourage you to quit smoking cigarettes, too, because it is a dirty, unhealthy, costly, and foolish thing to smoke cigarettes.
I am not saying it will be the simplest thing you ever tried to do in your life, but believe me; you will be thankful that you did like I am grateful! How much does it cost me to smoke cigarettes?~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- I am a Christian who is addicted to smoking. How can I quit?
- I would want to know how a Christian views addiction?
- Questions about Life Decisions?
- What does the Bible say about habits?
- What is the Christian view of smoking? Is smoking a sin?
Helpful Resources About Quitting Smoking Cigarettes
- How to handle withdrawal symptoms and triggers when you decide to quit smoking.
- How much money are your additions costing you? Use this calculator?
- Smoking relapse: What to do if you start smoking again?
Quit Smoking Cigarettes Call 1-866-363-2447