Some Practical Advice For You!
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or encouragement.
I advise you to use God’s word as your primary source of wisdom. Sometimes funny things can get the point across very well, and the idea can stick long. We all need advice sometimes because sometimes we can not see what others see as evident, yet others can because of their life experiences and wisdom that can help us. You can hear it from a parent, a friend, or a teacher, to name a few. There are many ways to gain practical advice, but if it is NOT based on what the Bible says, then my advice is to disregard it and seek God’s truth.
Just because you get what seems to be practical advice, it is still wise to think it over and pray about the advice you have been given. Don’t be close-minded and block out good advice or too open-minded that your brains fall out. When I built wheelchair ramps, there was an expression that said, “Measure twice, cut once” So, get the facts and make sure that they are Godly in nature, then decide to use the wisdom that comes from God, and you will be just fine! ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 19:20 Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end, you will be counted among the wise.
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Essential Habits And Practical Advice From A Christian!
Some Wise Thoughts To Consider!
~ Don’t judge folks by their relatives.
~ Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
~ Live a good, righteous life. Then, you’ll enjoy it a second time when you get older and think back.
~ Don’t interfere with somethin’ that ain’t bothering you none.
~ If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
~ Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get called.
~ The biggest troublemaker you’ll probably ever have to deal with watches you from the mirror every morning.
~ Always drink upstream from the herd.
~ Good judgment comes from experience, and much of that comes from bad judgment.
~ Letting the cat out of the bag is much easier than putting it back in.
What Is Faith And How Do I Get It? ~ Tony Evans
Some Unusual Yet Efficient Humorous Advice To Apply To Your Life.
- Keep skunks and bankers at a distance.
- Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
- A bumblebee is faster than a John Deere tractor.
- Words that soak into your ears are whispered…not yelled.
- Forgive your enemies; it messes up their heads.
- Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
- It doesn’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.
- You can’t unsay a cruel word.
- Every path has a few puddles.
- When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
- The best sermons are lived, not preached.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Leave A Comment