Do You Need Some Practical Advice?
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Practical advice is invaluable in navigating through life’s challenges, and I advise you to use God’s word as your primary source of wisdom. It is fascinating how sometimes funny anecdotes or witty remarks can effectively convey important lessons, leaving a lasting impact on our minds. We all encounter situations where we lack clarity and understanding that others possess due to their own life experiences and accumulated wisdom. Whether it comes from a parent, friend, or teacher, seeking advice becomes essential for growth. However, it is crucial to discern the origin of such guidance.
While there are numerous ways to acquire practical counsel, if it does not align with what the Bible emphasizes, my strong suggestion would be to disregard it and instead seek God’s truth instead. Even if someone provides seemingly practical advice, take the time to reflect upon it and pray for guidance before making any decisions. There are many people in today’s society filled with so very many divorces and broken relationships, that a need for sound godly dating advice has come about. Striking a balance between being open-minded enough to consider valuable suggestions while staying grounded in biblical principles is imperative – neither closing off good counsel nor allowing oneself to become vulnerable by abandoning logical common sense thinking altogether. Don’t be close-minded and block out good advice or too open-minded that your brains fall out. Just like when I used to build wheelchair ramps where precision and quality safe work was paramount, remember the expression “Measure twice; cut once.” Similarly, examine the facts presented before you and ensure they align with godly values before embracing them as wisdom from above – doing so will undoubtedly guide you towards a better and godly path in life! There are many ways to gain practical advice, but if it is NOT based on what the Bible says, then my advice is to be skeptical about it and seek God’s truth. ~ Bill Greguska
Essential Habits And Practical Advice From A Christian!
Some Wise Thoughts To Consider!
What Is Faith And How Do I Get It? ~ Tony Evans
Some Unusual Yet Efficient Humorous Advice To Apply To Your Life.
- Keep skunks and bankers at a distance.
- Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
- A bumblebee is faster than a John Deere tractor.
- Words that soak into your ears are whispered…not yelled.
- Forgive your enemies; it messes up their heads.
- Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
- It doesn’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.
- You can’t unsay a cruel word.
- Every path has a few puddles.
- When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
- The best sermons are lived, not preached.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat