Where To Get Practical Advice?
You can hear it from a parent, a friend, a teacher, to name a few. My advice to you is to use God’s word as your primary source of wisdom. Sometimes funny things can get the point across very well, and the idea can stick long. Below are some unusual yet efficient bits of advice to apply to your thinking and life.
- Keep skunks and bankers at a distance.
- Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
- A bumblebee is faster than a John Deere tractor.
- Words that soak into your ears are whispered…not yelled.
- Forgive your enemies; it messes up their heads.
- Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
- It doesn’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.
- You can’t unsay a cruel word.
- Every path has a few puddles.
- When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
- The best sermons are lived, not preached.
Essential Habits And Practical Advice!
Wise Thoughts To Consider!
~ Don’t judge folks by their relatives.
~ Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
~ Live a good, righteous life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll enjoy it a second time.
~ Don’t interfere with somethin’ that ain’t bothering you none.
~ If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin’.
~ Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
~ The biggest troublemaker you’ll probably ever have to deal with watches you from the mirror every mornin’.
~ Always drink upstream from the herd.
~ Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
~ Lettin’ the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back in.
Practical Advice And Resources
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat