Each person needs to eat, and at “Feeding America,” that is their goal that nobody goes to sleep hungry.
Maybe you have just lost a job, have physical or emotional problems, are in great debt, or whatever the reason may be, Feeling America” can help you get good healthy food.
Real Stories Like Yours!
There is a saying that goes something like this, “You are what you eat.” In that case, if you eat healthy food, you will tend to be more beneficial.
If you eat unhealthily, you are going to tend to be more physically unhealthy. It seems to be pretty logical and straightforward.
Learn how to eat better food and more healthy food. Try to avoid fried, processed foods with too much salt and sugar.
I realized the importance of water in our diet, so I decided to drink 32-64 ounces of water first thing in the morning when I take my vitamins.
Vitamins are an excellent supplement to our diet, and you might want to contact your doctor before you start taking vitamins. I take vitamin D, vitamin B complex. Other vitamins that are good to take are vitamin C, Zinc, and other vitamins depending on your own needs and health such as, Fish Oil, etc.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- Have you just started believing in God? We have a page specifically for you?
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- Do you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat