Do You Want To Improve Your Marriage?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Communication is a skill that anyone can learn; the best place to start is with prayer. God, our Father, loves us and wants to show us how to live, which we can find in His Word, the Bible. You can start improving your marriage by giving entirely of yourself emotionally, physically, and spiritually to your spouse without holding back and being sure your communication is healthy and honest. Above all else, be sure to have God at the center of your marriage! ~ Bill Greguska
John 15:12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
Improve Your Marriage By Being A Better Listener!
1 Corinthians 7:3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise, the wife to her husband.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How does one handle conflict to improve your marriage?
- How to handle money in a marriage?
- What does it mean to be a godly husband?
- What does the Bible say about being a Christian wife?
- When should a Christian couple seek marriage counseling?
- How does one handle conflict in a good marriage or any relationship?
- Information for those who are single moms.
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Learn How To Improve Your Marriage!
Improve your marriage, and you will benefit for the rest of your life. You may ask how to improve your marriage. It takes communication, honesty, respect, love, and more. Your spouse can be your best friend. It can be easy to improve your marriage, and it is even possible to have a good marriage even in today’s society. To start from the beginning, it is advisable that when a couple is dating, they need both of their eyes open. When they get married, they need one eye closed to overlook their spouse’s faults and flaws; without practice, divorce is always an unfortunate possibility. If you want to improve your marriage and want a long-lasting marriage, it takes time, energy, and a sincere desire for better intimacy. You will realize that it is well worth the effort and significant investment to improve your marriage!
You need to take all your concerns to God and allow Him to direct your steps. Why marriages fail, and how you can have a better marriage. Without God in the so-called formula, the chances to improve your marriage will significantly suffer from your efforts and will. ~ Bill Greguska
Improve Your Marriage With Laughter!
Improve Your Marriage By Staying Faithful!
There are some things involved in comparing a perfect marriage to one struggling. Having a good marriage takes good communication, love, respect, honesty, like-mindedness, being open and transparent, a sense of humor, forgiveness, kindness, trust, and a team attitude, to name a few things. One sure way to improve your marriage is to make your spouse your best friend!
How To Help Your Spouse?
It’s God’s job to fix broken people. Not your job. And not your husband or wife’s job. So instead of looking at your spouse as a project and yourself as a construction worker meant to fix them, think of each other as experienced consultants. You are intimate because you know your spouse better than anyone else. And you are a consultant because you point your husband or wife in the right direction when asked. You don’t have to fix anyone. It’s not your job. You can’t even do it if you wanted to, so there’s no point even trying. Conflicts with your spouse are going to happen. And when they do, you can react by attempting to fix your husband or wife, or you can be Spirit-led and respond biblically by loving one another with the love of Christ and looking to Him to fulfill your every need. ~ Pete Briscoe
Do You Want To Improve Your Marriage?
Many marriages could use a course in “refreshing.’ Do you refresh your spouse, or are you a burden of complaints, sorrows, and problems? Marriage partners should continually restore each other by an encouraging word, an unexpected gift, a change of pace, a surprise call or note, or even a withholding of discussion of some problem until the proper time. Your spouse needs you to be a haven of refreshment because the rest of the world isn’t. Refresh them this weekend! ~ Mike Hayden
Improve Your Marriage, Listen To One Another!
Keys To Improve Your Marriage:
To have a lasting marriage, it is essential to get premarital counseling. Couples who get communication training before marriage are more likely to be happily married many years later.
It is also vital to keep in mind that couples that play together stay together. Couples that share a hobby or interest have lower divorce rates than those who don’t.
Faith, hope, love, trust, and honesty are vital in encouraging marriages. Without trust and sincerity, marriage does not have much to be built on that will last.
Individual acts of kindness and sacrificial acts of love sprinkled in the relationship help keep the connection alive and active.
Learn to be able to laugh with your spouse.
- If your spouse is not your best friend right now, your job needs to make your spouse your best friend ASAP. The bottom-line question is, do you want to improve your marriage?
- Never stop dating your spouse, and you will discover a relationship you both will enjoy. I do not believe that it is necessarily a lack of love but rather a lack of friendship that leads to unhappy marriages and even divorce. Keep talking with one another, and keep making new memories every day of your life.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat