Do You Want To Improve Your Marriage?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life. ~ Brian Tracy
Improve your marriage by giving entirely of yourself emotionally, physically, spiritually, and be sure your communication is healthy and honest. Above all else, be sure to have God the center of your marriage! Here are some encouraging scriptures about how to improve your marriage.
John 15:12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
Love Is Friendship Set On Fire. ~ Jeremy Taylor
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How does one handle conflict to improve your marriage?
- How to handle money in a marriage?
- What does it mean to be a godly husband?
- What does the Bible say about being a Christian wife?
- When should a Christian couple seek marriage counseling?
- How does one handle conflict in a good marriage or any relationship?
- Information for those who are single moms.
Improve Your Marriage By Being A Better Listener!
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Learn How To Improve Your Marriage!
Improve your marriage, and you will benefit for the rest of your life. You may ask how to improve your marriage. It takes communication, honesty, respect, love, and more. Your spouse can be your best friend. It can be easy to improve your marriage, and it is even possible to have a good marriage even in today’s society.
You need to take all your concerns to God and allow Him to direct your steps. Why marriages fail, and how you can have a better marriage. Without God in the so-called formula, the chances to improve your marriage will significantly suffer from your efforts and will. ~ Bill Greguska
Recommit To The Promise You Made To Your Spouse
When You Said: “I Do!”
Learn How To Improve Your Marriage
Improve Your Marriage By Staying Faithful!
There are some things involved in comparing an excellent marriage to one that is struggling.
Having a good marriage takes good communication, love, respect, honesty, like-mindedness, being open and transparent, a sense of humor, forgiveness, kindness, trust, and a team attitude, to name a few things.
One sure way to improve your marriage is to make your spouse your best friend!
How To Help Your Spouse?
It’s God’s job to fix broken people. Not your job. And not your husband or wife’s job. So instead of looking at your spouse as a project and yourself as a construction worker meant to fix them, think of each other as experienced consultants.
You are intimate because you know your spouse better than anyone else. And you are a consultant because you point your husband or wife in the right direction when asked.
You don’t have to fix anyone. It’s not your job. You can’t even do it if you wanted to, so there’s no point in even trying.
Conflicts with your spouse are going to happen. And when they do, you can react by attempting to fix your husband or wife, or you can be Spirit-led and respond biblically by loving one another with the love of Christ and looking to Him to fulfill your every need. ~ Pete Briscoe
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Do You Want To Improve Your Marriage?
Many marriages could use a course in “refreshing.’ Do you refresh your spouse, or are you a burden of complaints, sorrows, and problems? Marriage partners should continually restore each other by an encouraging word, an unexpected gift, a change of pace, a surprise call or note, or even a withholding of discussion of some problem until the proper time. Your spouse needs you to be a haven of refreshment because the rest of the world isn’t. Refresh him or her this weekend! ~ Mike Hayden
Improve Your Marriage, Listen To One Another!
Keys To Improve Your Marriage:
To have a lasting marriage, it is essential to get premarital counseling. Couples who get communication training before marriage are more likely to be happily married many years later.
It is also vital to keep in mind that couples that play together stay together. Couples that share a hobby or interest have lower divorce rates than those who don’t.
Faith, hope, love, trust, and honesty are vital in encouraging marriages. Without trust and sincerity, marriage does not have much to be built on that will last.
Individual acts of kindness and sacrificial acts of love sprinkled in the relationship help keep the connection alive and active.
Learn to be able to laugh with your spouse.
- If your spouse is not your best friend right now, your job needs to make your spouse your best friend ASAP. The bottom-line question is, do you want to improve your marriage?
- Never stop dating your spouse, and you will discover a relationship you both will enjoy. I do not believe that it is necessarily a lack of love but rather a lack of friendship that leads to unhappy marriages and even divorce. Keep talking with one another, and keep making new memories every day of your life.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat