Please contact us if you have questions, comments, or want encouragement.
I look at it as a person who generally looks at life as half empty or half full. It takes at least the same energy to think of things in a positive way that it would take to look at all the negative things in the world.
It is best not to watch the news on TV every night (maybe once a week or so) because it is packed with negative and depressing news each night, some of it based on political agendas. We need to guard our eye and ear gates and be more concerned about seeking the truth found in God’s word. ~ Bill Greguska.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
How To Wisely Talk About Controversial Topics!
The List Of Topics For Encouragement:
Topics For Encouragement!
Here are topics for the encouragement to lift your spirits and encourage you. Find many encouraging topics here to help you see things from a biblical point of view. Learn from both links and text on this page.
There are things in each one of our lives, questions that need to be answered. On this page, you will discover many different topics for encouragement. If you take time to watch the news on TV, read in the newspaper, on the internet or hear it on the radio, you are fed so much negativity, which negatively influences your life.
I remember back in Sunday school; they used to say that we should guard our eye and ear gates from the things we ought not to see or hear. I hope that the information will help you with a better Biblical point of view that our media does not share with us. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible say anything about idleness/being idle?
- Is encouragement that important according to the Bible?
- The definition of exhortation?
- What are some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does the Bible say about the importance of accountability?
The above information is from Gotquestions.org.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Find Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat